Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be using a GC on ebgames.com. What should I get. They finally got the nintendo DS by itself. So I can get that.

I already have a working ps2 and GC. My xbox is dead and I want that. But they dont have them.

Or should I pre-order gt4 and just get a couple of games for the ps2.

Also if anyone wants to buy me an xbox with the topspin game and ncaa included and send it to me. Ill give you the ebgames money and like $10 or so extra and maybe some other stuff to make it worth your time.

Let me know, we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
mike_sho said:
Im going to be using a GC on ebgames.com. What should I get. They finally got the nintendo DS by itself. So I can get that.

I already have a working ps2 and GC. My xbox is dead and I want that. But they dont have them.

Or should I pre-order gt4 and just get a couple of games for the ps2.

Also if anyone wants to buy me an xbox with the topspin game and ncaa included and send it to me. Ill give you the ebgames money and like $10 or so extra and maybe some other stuff to make it worth your time.

Let me know, we can work out a deal.
You could get for the PS2, GT4 and MGS3: Snake Eater
and for the GC, both to the Rogue Leader games and Metroid Prime and the new one.

All A+ games.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
PS2 all the way. I got rid of mine for an xbox and im kinda regretting it. But the fact that GTA:SA is comin out for Xbox makes it a little better for me. But id definetly take Babyvadah's advice, MGS3 and GT4 are best buys. Maybe some accesories for the ps2, controllers, mem cards, multi tap whtever.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Get GT4 cuz i think u can get xbox later on...i heard during the next E3, there lowerin xbox to 99.99...probably cuz there anouncing xbox 2 or something...but great titles are on there way to ps2 this year...GT4, Devil May Cry 3...etc..etc...

U got GC, why not get RE4, there no zombies if ur scared of that type of stuff, jus crazy people that are ina cult...

Matter fact, go on ebay and get the GT4 wheel "u can get it cheap there", then get GT4 on the 22nd...save some money, go on ebay again and buy the stand to attach the wheel on...u will love that setup... ;)

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Mike I'm telling you this as an avid GT4 player, you need to spend that $150 on the Logitech Drive Force Pro (the GT4 steering wheel).

Trust me you will be happy, and you'll love it. Check out my SHO Photo gallery for pictures of my setup, there's nothing better.

GT4>everything else.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, ebay I wish I could but I have an ebgame gc. As for the wheel thats all my money and no game.

So no one thinks I should get the nintendo ds? Just go all gt4. Im guessing then its get gt4. Dunno what to get for the other 2 games now.

I have the old gt3 wheel. Hope that works some.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
mike_sho said:
Wow, ebay I wish I could but I have an ebgame gc. As for the wheel thats all my money and no game.

So no one thinks I should get the nintendo ds? Just go all gt4. Im guessing then its get gt4. Dunno what to get for the other 2 games now.

I have the old gt3 wheel. Hope that works some.

Right now DS doesn't have very many good games that are worthy, though there are some amazing titles coming later.

I say get the wheel and GT4, shell out the extra 50 bucks, trust me. If I could only let you test it, lol.

Just picture the full 900 degree rotation of the wheel, with the best forcefeed back you'll ever feel on a current generation console, and awesome vibration. It makes the experience 100 times better, because everything you don't notice, you notice now.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
mike_sho said:
If you give me $135 through paypal, you can call it a deal.

nah thats ok... i was just goofin around...

think i might buy me a slim ps2 tonite... well see how much money i have...

so have you thought about what youre gonna spend the money on?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nah, don't get the DS, just get the PS2 and GC games mentioned above.
I never saw the need for the steering wheels on driving games, sure it's a bit better, but you get used to the controller and it becomes second nature really quick.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
C-Webb'sRevenge said:
Nah, don't get the DS, just get the PS2 and GC games mentioned above.
I never saw the need for the steering wheels on driving games, sure it's a bit better, but you get used to the controller and it becomes second nature really quick.
If you've ever played with the DFP...you'd know...it's not just a "bit" better...

If simulation is anything at all to you, then you HAVE to have it. If it's not, and you just wanna watch, lol, then DS2 all the way, but you can't really "play" GT4 to it's "full extent" if you aren't using the DFP...it makes it THAT much better. Hands down.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TSXmike said:
nah thats ok... i was just goofin around...

think i might buy me a slim ps2 tonite... well see how much money i have...

so have you thought about what youre gonna spend the money on?
So your still going to buy it, dont you want it cheaper? I just dont want the ebgames GC. So ill save you some bucks. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
buy GT4 & the new Jamesbond - Rouge Agent game for PS2.

You can always put the EBgames GC for sale for like $139 or something and use the cash @ a different store or Ebay.

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
mike_sho said:
Im all networked with the ps2. So all I would need is the game. Im really not into FPS's though unless I have a mouse.
you just need a headset and the game (socom 2) and you're all set, trust me, once you play you won't go back to those silly games requiring a mouse ;) (or hold out for SOCOM 3!!!!!) :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts