Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Yes I'm fairly sure they did.

and I don't know how much it would be to install an OEM one..but probably outrageous and the OEM one gives people headaches anyway.

Just get an aftermarket alarm system with keyless entry. Your car will be safer and it will be cheaper.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so if i bought a decent aftermarket one online could i have best buy or circuit install it for me? even though i didnt buy it from them. also if you have any good suggestion for alarm systems it would be most helpful. thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Be careful of those places, alot of the kids who work there will gank your shit. They install it shitty or run an extra wire to the outside of your car so they can cut your siren. I would either go to a local alarm/audio place and get it installed. If you have a system or want to get a system, go to a separate place afterwards. I wouldn't get both things from the same place unless you know them really well. The alarm wire thing happened to a friend of mine after installing 2G's worth the shit into a hatch back in the day. They new where the sensors were and what window to smash without the siren going off becuase they sniped it. Alarm wires do not run along wheel wells. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts