Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im on 81 south heading towards my new home Radford University. I had been there befor about 3 or 4 times the road was clear not too many cars. Well anyway im just crusin along and a black type r get's on the highway seeing as i was bored as hell i catch up to see if he wants to run. Well i do the 3 honk and we take off i think this guy couldnt drive worth shit cause i got him by like 3 cars. Anyway i slow down so he's like let's go again so this time he goes on the 2nd honk and thinks he wins this pisses me off. So im like ok man 1 more time so he takes off slightly early but i catch up at the end of 3rd gear and just keep going. I got up to about 120mph befor i decided to slow down as I let go of the gas i see an under cover cop in the bushes with a brown mecury. Im like FUCK! so i downshift as i press the break. Well that did no good cause i passed him at about 100 mph. So i think well maybe there is a rest area i'll just book it and get off. Well i see him in my rear view mirror way back there as i try to find a place to get away from him. When i realized that there was nothing for awhile i slow down. He pulls me over i give him some bullshit about my cruise control was not working right. He was like yea whatever he took my info and gave me a court date for march 14 and threw me 2 more tickets for front tags not on bumper and no registration. So any of you been caught doing 100 befor what happened this is the first time i get whreckless? Oh it was a 65mph zone . :mad

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
hey dont think twice get a lawyer, as for me i always ran for it and got away the one time i had gotten a wreckless ticket it was for supposedly going 80 in a 40 which was bull shit i was a victim of being in a dropped loud ass civic at the wrong time pigs said i was going 80 and driving in the middle of the road/ bullshit ass sorry ass dumb motherfucking pussies with a badge because they got picked on in high school bitches :mad . yeah so get a lawyer cause its gonna cost you atleast 500 bucks and i hope you dont have a past record cause it takes away from the lawyers case ohhh and it is not no 70 bucks to get a lawyer for this its gonna probably cost you 250 bucks just to have a sheep by your side but you are better off good luck to you :bye

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
that sucks to hear but this should be in OT or Racing Stories not hear, i guess you learned a lesson in illegal street racing its a big :idiots. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the only way you are getting off easy is if the cop doesnt show up

·
Registered
187 Posts
gsro11 said:
bullshit ass sorry ass dumb motherfucking pussies with a badge because they got picked on in high school bitches
I swear that is the definition of Police Officer!!! 1st of all u r screwed unless the cop doesnt show up. 2nd: 81 through VA is thee absolute worst place to speed. Damn VA cops are total assholes and sit all over that stretch the whole way to N.C. 3rd: if u were already going that fast u should have stepped on it and tried to get away. U will get at least 5 points for that ticket. Your fine wont be that bad cuz u r a college student. 4: dont waste your money on a lawyer . I got a lawyer one time and he about put me in jail!!! 5;consider yourself lucky that he didnt get u with VASCAR!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
i got caught

alright...my ass got caught goin 100 in a 55..even worst and 4 in the morning wit a lil liqour in me..luckily i didnt get breathalized..but yea the cop was the biggest dick to me he gave ame the ticket for 100 in a 55 but when i got to court..i gave him and the judge some bullshit story about how i had to drive back from shcool land shit to come here and it was way out of my way..haha i wore all school shit from my colege... i really think i got lucky tho cuz the cop baught it but the judge didnt

i was the first name called and she flipped on me in front of everyone.the cop wanted to lower it to 80 but the judge was realy intent on takin my license..soo i cant really say wut will happen i guess i got lucky..but DEF expect the worst and suck up as much as u can to those pigs.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
man i got caught twice and thats going to be the last time. 2 months a go i was in my mellina on the highway doing 80mph, there was about 4 or 5 cars there doing 80mph with me, all for sudden i see a brown undercover Victora parked on the outside of the exit ramp, so cars seen him and try to slow down, i said fuck that shit i stomp on that fucking gas and did a crazy ass lane change and clocked to 120mph(thank god for the drop suspension!), i looked in my rear view and looked as if the Victoria stop all 4 cars! he seen he can't get me so he stop the cars instead man was i lucky.

you will get points on you license and pay a fine

NEXT time speed at the wright place and the wight time :btu

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
obd1gsr said:
So im on 81 south heading towards my new home Radford University. I had been there befor about 3 or 4 times the road was clear not too many cars. Well anyway im just crusin along and a black type r get's on the highway seeing as i was bored as hell i catch up to see if he wants to run. Well i do the 3 honk and we take off i think this guy couldnt drive worth shit cause i got him by like 3 cars. Anyway i slow down so he's like let's go again so this time he goes on the 2nd honk and thinks he wins this pisses me off. So im like ok man 1 more time so he takes off slightly early but i catch up at the end of 3rd gear and just keep going. I got up to about 120mph befor i decided to slow down as I let go of the gas i see an under cover cop in the bushes with a brown mecury. Im like FUCK! so i downshift as i press the break. Well that did no good cause i passed him at about 100 mph. So i think well maybe there is a rest area i'll just book it and get off. Well i see him in my rear view mirror way back there as i try to find a place to get away from him. When i realized that there was nothing for awhile i slow down. He pulls me over i give him some bullshit about my cruise control was not working right. He was like yea whatever he took my info and gave me a court date for march 14 and threw me 2 more tickets for front tags not on bumper and no registration. So any of you been caught doing 100 befor what happened this is the first time i get whreckless? Oh it was a 65mph zone . :mad

well today is your lucky day.....i have 2 reckless driving tickets in VA....The fines will rip you a new asshole BUT if this is your first offense, I don't see them suspending your license. You'll have to pay court fees/tickets fees....All that b.s...Make sure you got like 1k on you.....WAIT A SECOND....did you have your car registered and forget the paper somewhere? if so, if you can prove it was registered before the ticket then they'll drop that ticket....if your car isn't registered then your screwed....get ready to fork over a ton of money...between my two tickets ...the first i paid about 700 bucks...the second i paid alittle bit more cause i was driving on a suspended license from the first one..:lol...they suspended me cause they said i didnt pay the ticket.:blahblah...big mix up....they let me go since i was in the military and i told them I had to get back to GA to go to honduras (which was true)...anyways....moral of my post....Start saving some money....oh and dont get a lawyer...waste of money...your fate lies in whether the cop shows up...

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
jreese said:
Start saving some money....oh and dont get a lawyer...waste of money...your fate lies in whether the cop shows up...
:nod :tu

Invest in a radar detector. ;)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
:nod :tu

Invest in a radar detector. ;)

:nod...yeah to bad i did that after the 12th ticket...:lol.....talk about being a air head... :D ...haven't had a ticket since...of course slowing down helps too

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea this is the first time i get a speeding ticket in like 2 years. I never thought i would be the one to get caught well i just hope the hick ass cop isnt there he was an ass. But anyway yea i'll just wear a Radford shirt or something when i go and maybe they will just give me some fines. This is the first time i got a whreckless so i hope i get lucky i have in the past but you never know.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
gsro11 said:
id rather stand there with a lawyer than be beside myself, looking at the judge waiting to get $#@&^*, at least he knows the law, a little defense is better than no defense ;)

yeah right....you can look up the law on the internet and save yourself alot of money when it comes to lawyer fees....there's really nothing for him to know but to be ready to man up and pay the fine thats coming..its not like he going to jail...

·
Registered
30 Posts
So let me get this straight...you readily admit to doing 120 in a 65, street racing, having expired tags and no frontplate, but the cop is the dick?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was paced by an aircraft so a cop was waiting for me on the offramp. I was racing a grand prix GT and got my ass whooped. We were both going 120 but the cop let my ticket off at 107. Anyway, my fine was $1,220, my L suspended for 1 month, and 2 points on my record. Goodluck. If you're over 18 then you could get a felony <please verify for this one. It's just what i've heard.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
meanweasel said:
So let me get this straight...you readily admit to doing 120 in a 65, street racing, having expired tags and no frontplate, but the cop is the dick?
took the words right out of my mouth. He called the cop a dick cuz he was doing his job. :rolleyes .........maybe i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure its stupid to be going that fast anyway. I did a test this one time on the interstate.

I went 85 the whole way and it took 2 hours and 30.

I went 70 the whole way and it took 3 hours exaxtly.

i think i'll keep my speed down and not get caught being stupid for just a spare 30 minutes.

Yet, i have a radar detector.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i agree, when u speed its in the back of ur mind that "what if i get caught this fast" so when u do u ARE kinda expecting it and u start kicking ur self and blaming the person u were racing who prob had a RD and slowed down in time or u blame the cop. ill admit i speed but when i do its after work 12-2am and the highway from work to home is completely empty. i wouldnt ever speed while theres other cars becuase its not worth it to kill someone, ur self or most importantly ur car(well most importantly to me). u speed at ur own risk, u get caught, u know ur in the wrong, u blame everything else. driving that fast is completely crazy, one day (esp in virgina) a big ass deer is going to run out on the highway and completely total ur car at 100mph, then its the deers fault u couldnt slow down in time lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never said it wasnt my fault and my tags were not expired. I didnt mean to say the cop was a dick because he gave me tickets im saying the way he talked to me. He asked me why then he was like whatever you say then he told me all the things wronge with my car and said your lucky if i dont arrest your ass. But anyway im just telling the story i know i shouldnt of been going that fast but what can you do you get caught sooner or later.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
obd1gsr said:
I never said it wasnt my fault and my tags were not expired. I didnt mean to say the cop was a dick because he gave me tickets im saying the way he talked to me. He asked me why then he was like whatever you say then he told me all the things wronge with my car and said your lucky if i dont arrest your ass. But anyway im just telling the story i know i shouldnt of been going that fast but what can you do you get caught sooner or later.
if i caught someone doin that speed and realize it was some kid, i would try and scare the hell outta you too. Maybe it would stay in the back of your head for whenever you decided to do somethin like that again

1 - 20 of 46 Posts