Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 4 days of installing and troubleshooting i finally got my apex turbo up and running on my 00 ex 5spd. It feels pretty good at 5 psi...i ran a 9.81 at the 1/8 track with a hardcore slipping clutch unintercooled. I am waiting for my FMIC and act clutch...but anyways here are some pics of my freshly washed turbo ex :) Any comments/criticisms/praises are welcome

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291366065

·
Banned
638 Posts
Looking good, but the one thing I don't like about their kit is the blue piping. Not my style. But anyway....what size turbo comes with their kit? and what was the cost?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Congrats man! i just got my greddy kit in like a month ago and im having fun at 6psi! LOVE that bov! heheheh...
man wait till u get full boost to the ground with ur new clutch...the pickup is sick!

laters :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KiddEng said:
Congrats man! i just got my greddy kit in like a month ago and im having fun at 6psi! LOVE that bov! heheheh...
man wait till u get full boost to the ground with ur new clutch...the pickup is sick!

laters :D

i woke up this morning and all my charge piping/stereo/shift knob/radar/digicam were all jacked out of my car!!!! Do you think i can get some charge piping anywhere? I am gonna try and limp it home in a while..i'm so pissed off. The insurance adjustor isn't even gonna come out till monday.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Do you know if the apexi kit for the 92-95 civic will fit the crx swaped with the d16z6?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Jkan2001 said:
i woke up this morning and all my charge piping/stereo/shift knob/radar/digicam were all jacked out of my car!!!! Do you think i can get some charge piping anywhere? I am gonna try and limp it home in a while..i'm so pissed off. The insurance adjustor isn't even gonna come out till monday.
damn! that sucks dood! wtf u just got the kit in and now its jacked? where were u that u woke up and had to drive?

sorry to hear bro

laters

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KiddEng said:
damn! that sucks dood! wtf u just got the kit in and now its jacked? where were u that u woke up and had to drive?

sorry to hear bro

laters
yeah i woke up and went to my car to drive home and realized the front emblem was missing and i was like ugh...not again then i walked to the side of my car and looked in and i was like WTF my seats/head unit are missing and then from there i knew i got jacked. They even took a pair of 120 cd's, new digicam, radar detector, new balance shoes, and even a dirty pair of socks! that is just low class to take dirty shoes/socks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts