Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST OFF I WANNA THANK VINNY FOR A AMAZING PORT AND POLISH. NO MACHINES HAVE TOUCHED THIS HEAD THIS WAS ALL DONE BY HAND. CLOSER PICS COMMING THIS EVENING..




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,967 Posts
GDM S2K said:
it will be revealed when its done
maybe I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure you test for those numbers before you put the thing together........ you know, kinda like how you've got it now. I think we're all just curious... why leave us in the dark?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Clone said:
maybe I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure you test for those numbers before you put the thing together........ you know, kinda like how you've got it now. I think we're all just curious... why leave us in the dark?
top secret info...he could tell us but then he'd have to kill us(looks good btw, when are you starting assembly?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
Boski said:
top secret info...he could tell us but then he'd have to kill us(looks good btw, when are you starting assembly?)
all of the sudden the song that goes:

"Secret agent man.. secret agent man, they're giving you a number, and taking away your name"

popped into my head, thats some old school shit right there

looks really nice man.. i wanna see that thing run when its done
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,235 Posts
Boski said:
top secret info...he could tell us but then he'd have to kill us(looks good btw, when are you starting assembly?)
:giggle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boski said:
top secret info...he could tell us but then he'd have to kill us(looks good btw, when are you starting assembly?)
kinda just wanna surprise everyone, everyone says the s2k flows so well it doesnt need much work, From what i was told he took alot of material out of the head and it looks amazing, waiting on the block to be done assembled should have everything done and tunned by the end of the month.-

hears some close ups-



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,967 Posts
stls2k said:
Who did the work??
vinny ten... like the thread title says.


haha, as I read the thread title again... I messed it up in my head and somehow managed to read: "I got head from vinny ten".... Sorry, I'm really bored and that amused me for a few minutes.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,235 Posts
Clone said:
vinny ten... like the thread title says.


haha, as I read the thread title again... I messed it up in my head and somehow managed to read: "I got head from vinny ten".... Sorry, I'm really bored and that amused me for a few minutes.....

hahhahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
794 Posts
did you see vinny port your head,cuz i know who does his porting.anyway flow numbers dont mean crap i personaly know a head porter hes been into drag racing for over 20 years and he said they dont even use the flow chart.he ports the head then dynos the motorcycles and saves the info then reports the head until max power is made
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
8psiSi said:
did you see vinny port your head,cuz i know who does his porting.anyway flow numbers dont mean crap i personaly know a head porter hes been into drag racing for over 20 years and he said they dont even use the flow chart.he ports the head then dynos the motorcycles and saves the info then reports the head until max power is made
If your refering to Bob, No he didnt do the head... Yes I saw Vinny do my head with my own 2 eyes. hes one of my good friends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
794 Posts
yeah bob is who i was talking about,was that vinnys first s2k head? i talked to bob and he said hes interested in doing a s2k head but i dont have the cash just yet.im thinking about emanage first then gears then maybe a ported head.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
8psiSi said:
yeah bob is who i was talking about,was that vinnys first s2k head? i talked to bob and he said hes interested in doing a s2k head but i dont have the cash just yet.im thinking about emanage first then gears then maybe a ported head.
Yes it was vinnys first head. he noticed the way Honda ports the head from the factory is very similar to the way he does
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top