Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well not that one, but ya i got a Revo 2 days ago. Dam thing is fast as shit, and flips really ez.
Was really fun untill i broke one of the arms for the supension :w00t . just had to get a new one but it took up the rest of my play time. Guys at the hobby shop where like what you doing back so soon.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only problem is i just got it and i dont get to touch it for like a month. Cuz im leaving to finishing training friday and car stays here. So lol i spent like 650 for the car, gas, battery and charger(o ya and the 10 bucks for new supension rods). Going to be my pimp car when i get back. Going to deck it out and make it look teh pimporz! :eek

·
Registered
246 Posts
traxxas owns

i had a nitro rustler it would ride wheelies

that thing could kill a small child

·
Registered
555 Posts
ya i broke the control arms on his revo already. but wasnt that hard to fix. I switched it out to the long travel arms, which makes the car haul major ass threw dirt, and in the process of making a custom intake and muffler !! :number1

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Make sure to store your fuel inside in a closet or something off the ground , this will help preserve it , fuel will go bad after 6 months or so...depending on how its sealed.

Just make sure if there was a red cap that went inside the fuel bottle to replace that , I even sometimes wrap them in a bag.

Basically nitro fuel attracts moisture.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Yeah revo is a damn advanced monster truck , the laydown shocks are the shit. I saw one at the track , thing hauled booty shake.

Allthough my electric kinwald buggy was pretty damn fast compared to it , but still. Thing can take on some stuff. You gotta find a local off-road track for real though , youll be shitting bricks once you go over doubles and stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts