Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea damn it sucked but i wont give up. yea me and alot of friends are going snowboarding this weekend and we are having a snowboard babe bash, so we asked a bunch a people to go and they are kinda up to it. so i go up to a girl that i like, she looks like kate from katesplayground but doesnt have the hoof, and i asked her if she wanted to go and she said"i hurt my knee" i was thinking damn this sucks. it might be the truth but i kinda get the feeling that she was lying and stuff. i dont think she like me either, o well ahaha life goes on..

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she be like o shit ***** you aint robbing me bitch. where my mase at call teh cops dis ***** trying to rape/rob me. we dont have many black kids here in a town of 5 thousand we have a bout 5 or less and they are mix

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
loon said:
yea damn it sucked but i wont give up. yea me and alot of friends are going snowboarding this weekend and we are having a snowboard babe bash, so we asked a bunch a people to go and they are kinda up to it. so i go up to a girl that i like, she looks like kate from katesplayground but doesnt have the hoof, and i asked her if she wanted to go and she said"i hurt my knee" i was thinking damn this sucks. it might be the truth but i kinda get the feeling that she was lying and stuff. i dont think she like me either, o well ahaha life goes on..
Screw her. There are other ladies out there mang. Why'd u just ask one? There are plenty of party gurls out there who would be totally down for a "snowboard babe bash" Party gurls are a dime a dozen, dont limit urself to one.

If she already told u she hurt her knee, i guarantee she will stick to that excuse. She might as well should've told u she had to wash her hair. I wouldnt believe her until i saw her ass limpin around or sumthing. My guess is that she is politely trying to tell u she doesnt want to go with u.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
woot my chances are getting better i think. i bought her some flowers and they are to be delivered to her on valentines day at school so i hope things work out, and i sit next to her in spanish now and she accidentally brushed her bootay on my hand :lol2 she is like everything i could wish for in a girl.

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
loon said:
woot my chances are getting better i think. i bought her some flowers and they are to be delivered to her on valentines day at school so i hope things work out, and i sit next to her in spanish now and she accidentally brushed her bootay on my hand :lol2 she is like everything i could wish for in a girl.
:aww :aww :aww :aww :aww
good luck hope that all works oot for you

btw....

pics or teh ban

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
shit man, ur trying too hard.....if a girl wants some, then she will let it be known. Trust me on this I have learned from experience. I think the best way is to act stuck up, dont focus too much attention on the girl. Act as is it doesnt even matter that she exists. It works.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.