Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Blitz body kit for my 98 accord coupe from 1320autoworks. They have a website at www.1320autoworks.com but they aren't responding to any emails or phone calls anymore. Does anyone know where they are located so I can beat some @$$!!! Seriously though, does anyone know how I can get my money back? Neone even heard of 1320 autoworks?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
ooooh you got hosed man...their website isn't responding either. Next time you should go to a reputable place man ;) File a report with the Better Business Beureau (sp?)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Damn, even their server is down. I'm sorry to say, but I think your SOL. How did you find them originally? Web? How long have you been talking with them, or was it just a cold order?

·
Registered
917 Posts
puckhead17 said:
I ordered a Blitz body kit for my 98 accord coupe from 1320autoworks. They have a website at www.1320autoworks.com but they aren't responding to any emails or phone calls anymore. Does anyone know where they are located so I can beat some @$$!!! Seriously though, does anyone know how I can get my money back? Neone even heard of 1320 autoworks?
Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

·
Registered
837 Posts
check around with other people to make sure a sketchy place is straight to buy from.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
sorry to hear bro...but i would call the BBB and report their ass...im sure u still have the numbers and stuff...i found some numbers on google

PHONE | 208.528.7369 FAX | 775.239.3659 EMAIL | [email protected]

thats all i could find on them.

good luck man...i hate these kinda crooks
:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
heres a thought, call up your credit card company and tell them that you did not recive the product. and that you want to cancel the purchase. the vendor will get a charge back, so nothing will be charged to you. ok.

goes to show you, its hard to find a good honest company around. thats why i get all my shiets from
www.adventon.com , they are the shiets with mad cheap prices.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
divinewisdom said:
heres a thought, call up your credit card company and tell them that you did not recive the product. and that you want to cancel the purchase. the vendor will get a charge back, so nothing will be charged to you. ok.

goes to show you, its hard to find a good honest company around. thats why i get all my shiets from
www.adventon.com , they are the shiets with mad cheap prices.
Yep, that's the best way to do it.:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Registrant:
1320 Autoworks
1740 Arlington Dr.
Pocatello, ID 83204
US
208-234-1208

Domain Name: 1320AUTOWORKS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Mechling, Dustin [email protected]
1740 Arlington Dr.
Pocatello, ID 83204
US
208-234-1208

Record last updated 07-17-2002 07:11:18 AM
Record expires on 09-10-2002
Record created on 09-10-2001
-------------------

The WHOIS info on the domain, should help you out. Most places verify your info when you register a new domain. You've at least got information to give the CC company and BBB now if nothing else. Call the guy up too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
UMMM..... this is a 3.5 year old thread you posted in......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sirfallsalot243 said:
This thread is 4 years old you tool.
What are you dumb? I know how old the post is. Poeple lost money and a lot of it. Are you or any of your friends ever thinking about getting something carbor fiber? Well then you mite want to know that the same guy that ripped off all these poeple is making carbor fiber parts. Not to mention that some of the poeple that lost the money can't find the guy. Well thats why I posted it. So if you don't like the post or it's not about you then don't read it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
why is it that on this site everyone puts you down for just trying to help out. Who cares if its old or not, don't read it then. I never knew it was illegal for your own opinion on things. As the old saying goes, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at ALL!!!!!"
You don't have to call people names like TOOL!!! People on here are a bunch of jackasses and that's why people are leaving this site, what goes around comes around. i know this site just lost a member, and it's because of the negative attitudes of people on here. LLAAAATTTTEEERRR! :bye

P.S. Don't worry about sending anything to me, my membership will be cancelled and i'm sure the forum will be locked anyways, just for an opinion.

More power to the people on here that did help me out in a mature way. :number1

·
Registered
936 Posts
Regardless of it being an old thread, to the topic creator, how did everything end? Did you get all your money back? Doubt this guy even posts here anymore tho.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
While were on the subject .. Michael McClain (who did own SUV Concepts in passadena) now owner of NextLevel Marketing (does work with DUB) in West Covina, CA .. robbed me for $1000 in Takata harnesses and others for hundreds and thousands as well about 2 years ago (said he owed aroudn $100,000 to everyone) .. the owner of 01DesignSystems stiffed a UK distributor for a $100,000 order and closed down.. ChargeSpeed robbed me for a 1peice grill .. ths company in CA, Perf. Styling tried to stiff me for a Seibon c/f front lip (CC got my $ back), PhaseNine tried to stiff me for a Vizage lip kit before they closed down (CC got the money back) .. theres a shit load more I just dont feel like thinking ..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts