Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I just thought I should bring it to everyone's attention. There is a little secret about Honda's. Now I'm sure there are a few of you that will disagree, but deep down inside you know its true. Civics, Accords, and GSRs all suck ass. They are slow. None of them can compare to true American muscle. Most Honda "racers" slap a fart can on the back and think they can hang. Let's see them compete with a shelby or a corvette. Now I know what you're saying. Those are big v8's. Ok. Well an SRT-4 isn't. And it would spank your ass. Now I'm not prejudice. A dsm elipse, laser, or evo would whip your asses too. Trust me I own one. And unlike popular belief, when I say stock I mean it. Just a k&n air filter. And just stock, you can turn the boost up to 15 lbs. You're looking at around 250-300 hp.
:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Well that is quite unfortunate. Oh well, shit happens. I think you guys should set up an automatic flash video of noobs and forums. Like the one that is already out there about searching and shit. As soon as they register, they have to watch the whole video, take a test on it, then be allowed to post after they complete the test with good grades :D
Some of the people that come through here have the mentality of a preschooler. We wouldn't have any members. :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.