Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey, I'm a noob...
NP, Everyone is new at some point. I think Honda, Toyota, and nissan are the new domestics. All those so called american cars are built in mexico or canada or some third world country where the people work for 50 cents/hr.:bash
ur a noob yea but u actually posted something that made sense and didnt bash others while doing so....i mean c'mon now, who joins a Honda/Acura forum and thier first post is saying that civic's, accords, and gsr's suck ass w/o being civil about it

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
ur a noob yea but u actually posted something that made sense and didnt bash others while doing so....i mean c'mon now, who joins a Honda/Acura forum and thier first post is saying that civic's, accords, and gsr's suck ass w/o being civil about it
morons:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
He probably can't help it. His brain might be fried from havin' to work on his junk.:bash

·
Registered
156 Posts
Too bad for them that when they made them the market was not really asking for them. If they rereleased the AWD dohc turbo today they probably sell many more of them Cause Us younger generations love them sport compacts. SO if you barely got beat by a awd turbo dohc I guess thats that bad ya know. At least it was a really quick car and its not just you. I mean you have a gsr its not liek those are slow. Trust me I drive a auto accord. Now thats slow
yeah, your right... if they ever released an awd dohc turbo today it would sell allot... wait a minute, just like the evo and the sti!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
oops didnt notice the part about how this thread was from 2002...

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
oops didnt notice the part about how this thread was from 2002...
neither did the person who revived it like a month ago

·
Registered
412 Posts
Since it is revived....Domestic owner saying this: Give credit where credit is due. Who gives a fuck if it is 4 cyl, 8, 12 whatever. Who cares on turbo, spray, blower, cubes, or revs. Power is power, everyone accept it. FWD, AWD, RWD, doesn't mater, if people weren't modding these cars, shit would be boring. There would be no competition, no friendly smack talking, nor the after market that is currently available for all of our cars. Drop his domestic/import fan boism and lets just have fun with what we have, what others have, and do our own shit.

Why do noobs join sites just to fuck things up? We get some import fan bois over at tech that just like to stir shit up every now and then. No mods to clean up the trolls?

Reactions: mocha907

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Since it is revived....Domestic owner saying this: Give credit where credit is due. Who gives a fuck if it is 4 cyl, 8, 12 whatever. Who cares on turbo, spray, blower, cubes, or revs. Power is power, everyone accept it. FWD, AWD, RWD, doesn't mater, if people weren't modding these cars, shit would be boring. There would be no competition, no friendly smack talking, nor the after market that is currently available for all of our cars. Drop his domestic/import fan boism and lets just have fun with what we have, what others have, and do our own shit.

Why do noobs join sites just to fuck things up? We get some import fan bois over at tech that just like to stir shit up every now and then. No mods to clean up the trolls?
exactly i have the same philosophy fast is fast no matter who makes it

·
Registered
412 Posts
It everyone was rocking the SAME car or car complany, shit would get boring real quick. Its always nice to see a 500++ hp fwd car smoking some higher end cars (note: gsrhunter), because it gives people motivation. I know when I get beat by a honda....boom, that makes me want to really start to mod up. I get beat by a zo6, I knew it was going to happen, so I will mod, but not to the extent. But getting beat by a car that "shouldn't" beat you gives you that extra burst of motivation, you know? That is how I look at it anyway.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
No mods to clean up the trolls?
I'm here..but everyone is entitled to their opinion within reason..rice boi or not..so I let most stuff slide..and second..this thread is 6 years old..who cares?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I just thought I should bring it to everyone's attention. There is a little secret about Honda's. Now I'm sure there are a few of you that will disagree, but deep down inside you know its true. Civics, Accords, and GSRs all suck ass. They are slow. None of them can compare to true American muscle. Most Honda "racers" slap a fart can on the back and think they can hang. Let's see them compete with a shelby or a corvette. Now I know what you're saying. Those are big v8's. Ok. Well an SRT-4 isn't. And it would spank your ass. Now I'm not prejudice. A dsm elipse, laser, or evo would whip your asses too. Trust me I own one. And unlike popular belief, when I say stock I mean it. Just a k&n air filter. And just stock, you can turn the boost up to 15 lbs. You're looking at around 250-300 hp.
:rolleyes

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm here..but everyone is entitled to their opinion within reason..rice boi or not..so I let most stuff slide..and second..this thread is 6 years old..who cares?
Opinion yes, but just talking shit just to be talking shit is something completely different IMO. And a 6 year old thread....who brought it back from the dead should be warned/temp ban, and trolls perm ban IMHO. That is how it is delt with on the other forums I am on....but again IMO. I know you guys have you own way of doing things, and I am just speaking my opinion/thoughts.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well that is quite unfortunate. Oh well, shit happens. I think you guys should set up an automatic flash video of noobs and forums. Like the one that is already out there about searching and shit. As soon as they register, they have to watch the whole video, take a test on it, then be allowed to post after they complete the test with good grades :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Well that is quite unfortunate. Oh well, shit happens. I think you guys should set up an automatic flash video of noobs and forums. Like the one that is already out there about searching and shit. As soon as they register, they have to watch the whole video, take a test on it, then be allowed to post after they complete the test with good grades :D
Some of the people that come through here have the mentality of a preschooler. We wouldn't have any members. :lol

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
fuck cavaliers are sold in japan as toyotas. import/domestic haters belong up there with the toothless kkk wizard who i simply acting out because his grandfather used to butt rape him

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
Opinion yes, but just talking shit just to be talking shit is something completely different IMO. And a 6 year old thread....who brought it back from the dead should be warned/temp ban, and trolls perm ban IMHO. That is how it is delt with on the other forums I am on....but again IMO. I know you guys have you own way of doing things, and I am just speaking my opinion/thoughts.
thats the breaks of a forum..let em talk shit..i only let it go so far..but comeon..the guy psoted once..and left..no harm no foul..plus..it woke this place up..

and nothing against grave digging..as far as the rules go..I could have him banned..but thats jsut a waste of time..because again..he psoted once..no big deal to me

·
Registered
412 Posts
True True. I take it if it were to be a spamer bring shit back, it would be completely different?

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
21 - 40 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.