Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah got my "hasport mounts" yesterday. the reason i quote is because i dont think that they are the real thing and someone pulled a bait and switch on me. these are like rubber orange bushings, and the metal is gunmetal in color. and also the mounts dont have a hasport sticker at all. they are new in fact so atleast he didnt lie about that.
wanting to know if someone has a pic of the older style mounts before the billet. thinking maybe these are those. i searched but couldnt find one. and i checked phatwhippins motor install and mine were different than the ones that he had in his pics on the site.
maybe they are hcp placeracing, fukk i dont know. kinda pissed, i called him and all he said was just install the motor and if there is a problem, then give him a call. they also didnt even come with instructions or new hardware. wtf.
any links or pics would be awesome.

tia
derek

· Registered
2,120 Posts
did you buy them used...?

· Registered
28 Posts
Place racings are blue. Here is a link to a pic of the old hasports:

http://www.jdmhondaparts.com/images/hasport_EFkit_1.jpg

The HCP kit is a black steel color with dark red polyurethane mounts. There are some mount kits out there that are less known than the big three.

One I know of is az fab. These look like the old hasport mounts but are a little different. HTH

· Registered
26 Posts
d-wreck said:
yeah got my "hasport mounts" yesterday. the reason i quote is because i dont think that they are the real thing and someone pulled a bait and switch on me. these are like rubber orange bushings, and the metal is gunmetal in color. and also the mounts dont have a hasport sticker at all. they are new in fact so atleast he didnt lie about that.
i know exactly what you are talking about. i have the same exact mounts as you do. i know that they arent place racing or hcp. its either real hasports or hasport knock-offs. i think that they might be the first batch of mounts that hasport ever made. it doesnt really matter...just as long as the it holds and sits the motor well. btw did you buy these mounts from some guy in chico for $300 shipped?

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow thanks for the help guys.
just got off work and finally get to check the replies.
yeah i got them from the guy in chico. i dont know if i should mention his name but yeah i did pay 300.
and they are steel not aluminum.
i wish i had a damn digicam.
grey steel with dull orange. im sure they will work but i was just kinda wondering what brand exactly and stuff,

i also got my wire harness today in the mail, atleast i know thats hasport, haha\

derek

· Registered
2,120 Posts
whatever works....works

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.