1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
thats the reason and prolly the only one ill buy PS3

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Repost from 5ish months ago. Looks good anyway...

~Peace

·
Registered
772 Posts
i hate gran turismo 3 and 4 and i bet 5 is gonna suck anyway, you cant even do a donut, you cant burn out, and all cars, even old muscle cars have traction control, theres automatic launch control?!!?!? what the hell, pissed me off, if you want a real racing game buy forza, you cant turn off traction control and do engine swaps, i own enzos and pretty much everything else in my K20 EG turbo and surprise the hell out of people......my 2 cents

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dennis316 said:
i hate gran turismo 3 and 4 and i bet 5 is gonna suck anyway, you cant even do a donut, you cant burn out, and all cars, even old muscle cars have traction control, theres automatic launch control?!!?!? what the hell, pissed me off, if you want a real racing game buy forza, you cant turn off traction control and do engine swaps, i own enzos and pretty much everything else in my K20 EG turbo and surprise the hell out of people......my 2 cents
nice vid btw,

actually u can turn them all off, thats how people drift on gt3,4,
and i played forza, and i thought it was pretty lame, but thats just me

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Laoshun said:
nice vid btw,

actually u can turn them all off, thats how people drift on gt3,4,
and i played forza, and i thought it was pretty lame, but thats just me
yup same here, I played forza and it wasnt any good

to get the full gt4 experience the logicted driving force pro 2 is SICK! in the higher race cars you feel bumps in the road and at 200mph you can barely keep the wheel straight. It actualy gets phisicly hard on the endurance races in the racecars just fighting the foce feedback.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Dennis316 said:
haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dennis316 said:
You know what. If you're so supid, you don't manage to turn off the TC, you don't deserve the right to play the game....

IT RIGHT INSIDE THE FUCKING SETTINGS MENU!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
McBob said:
You know what. If you're so supid, you don't manage to turn off the TC, you don't deserve the right to play the game....

IT RIGHT INSIDE THE FUCKING SETTINGS MENU!!!!!!

LMAO rep+

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
LilGecko96 said:
you can do motor swaps in forza? never played it before, there also talking about doing touge battles in gt5

I think this game will be sick, they already have GREAT graphics from gt4 they will just touch them up for the higher power PS3. the other time will mostly phocus on just adding features and other things.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think GT5 should have the following
1. Better sounding cars (More realistic sounding).
2. More cars in a race.
3. In car veiws that show the driver shifting.
4. Engine swaps (at least common ones, a 8.3 liter Viper engine is not going into that CRX)
5. Paint cars what you like
6. Online to swap paint schemes
7. Lights can be turned off and on
8. Maybe a clutch button, a steering wheel that would have 3 pedels
9. You can buy any car, but they might be crazy prices for hard to get ones
10. weather changes on endurence races

But I would be happy with some more cars and the same stuff

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i agree with come of your comments, but i think that engine swaps are no good, weather change durring endurance raceing would be cool, and better sounding cars would be nice, i just think they should add diffrent kinds of races, more cars exe, basicaly like theyve been doing with all the gt games, also online car lots would be cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts