Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Registered
13,249 Posts
Anyone know if GT will have qualifying laps? That is one thing that really shows if a racing game has good AI or not. So many games have tossed the qual out and you have no idea how fast is fast and the game just wings it. That's why you can win on the last lap or lose on the last lap when a car catches you in some impossible way.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I don't recall the GT series having nerfed AI. Unlike Ridge Racer, Daytona, or even a game like Mario Kart where the AI will increase or decrease in difficulty depending on the player's ability.

It's "The Real Driving Simulator" after all.:p

Just get it NegroD! New for the series: Online racing, weather effects, damage modeling, enviromental modeling, 70+ tracks and over 900 cars...! I'd say to be cautious if it was a new series, but I think for a console game GT has stood the test of time.

IMHO $60 is not much for a game I'm as sure as I can be that a couple years from now I'll still enjoy playing. As far as new releases are concerned, it's not even a game I'm having a moments hesitation in deciding to buy/not buy.:clappy

Like Nike says...

· Registered
13,249 Posts
GT has really always been a time trial tuning game for me, the ai suck balls and or the physics sucked balls when you hit other cars (nothing happened). The GT5 prolouge was cool for sure and I'll get this game eventually, need PS3.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
^F1 2010 is suppose to coming out today. I have it on pre-order at my local GS. I'll let you know how that one is. I know they've added off track obligations like press conferences, etc. into the game so it's a little more RPGish.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.