Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
H22 Bastard said:
Okay guys, I feel really stupid now, cause I just got off from playing on that track with the F094/S, after 20 laps I only could get 1.01.121 with default setting and minor tweak to the differentals and downforce and also the brakes. I have not played the F car and Laguna for a long long time. Im sorry guys, before, i knew i had to get less than a sec on that track, maybe it was on a amateur race with tire wear that i could slide in some corners. My major problem on that track is the chicane.

yes i know about Helio Castroneves lap record at that track, This is a video game, its almost close to real but still not real. If i got in a real F1 car, geezers i dont know if i would live!!:D

So guys, flame me all you want about that bs 58-59 sec lap time.:( I was so pissed too! i kept on trying to beat that damn ghost! i kept on getting ahead of it with it trailing rite on my ass. but when it comes to the chicane i fuck up the entry.

Maybe i was thinking about a different track.

i totally feel stuipd! Sorry guys! Send me hate mail, hate phones etc!!! :D my vibrator for the controller just quit working! :rolleyes: gotta stop throwing it at the wall or ground!
LoL, i'm just playing man...don't get butt hurt about it, me and my friends do this all the time. But yeah, you don't got anything to prove, its all in good fun.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
nice times, i must suck because i can't hardly match anyones time here. i got beat by a good 5 seconds on all the courses and quite a bit on the 400m...what am i doing wrong? i think im going ot go throw my ps2 out the window:p

·
Registered
268 Posts
2003CLtypeS said:
nahh don't do dat it might juss be your settingz...email me and i will tell u how 2 get a car runnin mid 8'z
or you could post them here on sho and help all us slow peeps out :D

get my escudo to the max plz :) :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
you need a digital camera, or a scaner, something of that nature.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Record #1 for my f1 cars.
Game:GT3
Track: Midfield Raceway

.--------------------------------.
Car: f1 686/m
Time: 54.297

I just started working on this cars setup. Ill post it if needed.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
2003CLtypeS said:
car: F686/M
time: 56.04
yeh i would be greatfull if u gave me da settingz! :D
Yeah suprisingly the brake setup on this car helped a lot. I think i did 7 front and 11 rear. That will cause the car to get a little sideways into the turn when breaking which really helped i noticed with late braking on the f1....

Im still working on it , so i might have some different settings in about 30mins. Ill probably have it fully tweaked by then.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
SR: 17.9 F | 17.7 R
45mm all around
bound: 3 F | 2 R
rebound: 6 all around maybe try 7 in the rear for more push.
camber: 2.2front | 0.8 rear
Toe: 0 front | -2.5 rear
Brake balance 5front | 12 rear add more to rear to make it stop a tad bit faster and brake out from the rear.
downforce .70 rear 1.31
tcs 2

This is a pretty good setting....you can also fiddle with it a bit and adjust to your liking as well as track. It didnt seem to change much after i got this base setting. I wouldnt mess with the shocks too much....

I would just play with spring rate , brake levels , lsd settings , downforce and maybe try the tcs setting at 1....see how she runs then....itll be a bit faster , and will come out easier under power on turns....but it will also help you turn more under power.....sometimes too much ;)

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
2003CLtypeS said:
aight thnx i got a 55.752 wit da brake lever lower maybe i can drop anotha second now
also how many horses and tq does ur'z have??...i got 953 @ 12000 rpm and 57.8 @ 10500
You and mike quit breaking my Formula 1 times!!!! :mad: :D :D :p heeh just kiddin, but youre only less than a sec from puting me into 3rd position!

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
2003CLtypeS said:
got 54.744 i feel i can get at least 54.222 da car handles alot betta!! :D
Ze juice is good eh....hehe was that from my setup? 54.00 is really good. Its pretty hard to get much past that.

Ill perhaps tweak around in a second....also i think my car has 926hp. Ive been running this car for awhile....just never tuned it....

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
53.098 - Oh yeah. I guess TCS @ 1 is good , i also reduced the front brake a tad more....and added a slight bit more of deaccelerating lsd.

How much hp does the f094h have?

61 - 80 of 116 Posts