Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
njn63 said:
nice vid, drifting ain't easy in gt4. Why are you running traction control though?
nope no tcs and or asm

a few of those cars were stock, i was testing something out. the skylines had mods but the suspension was bad.

i did the vid in 3 hours lol last night i didnt sleep till like 7am eastern time

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice edit on the video, Solid drifts too, especially for it only being a practice.
I've logged many GT hours working on my drifts, and it looks as though you have too, nice work.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
quickludesi said:
Nice edit on the video, Solid drifts too, especially for it only being a practice.
I've logged many GT hours working on my drifts, and it looks as though you have too, nice work.
thanks im also happy about the online mode, theres a way to trick gt4 into going online people are holding events there

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Biggamehit said:
thanks im also happy about the online mode, theres a way to trick gt4 into going online people are holding events there
Big, you ever played Live for Speed? If you ask me, LFS is way more realistic than GT4. Alot of people have decided that GT4 is a "semi-sim". Arcade enough to be suitable to regular console players, yet simulation enough to appeal to people that want a "realistic" game. But... I don't like a semi-sim. I want the full god damn thing. The only people that think GT4 is a full-on simulation are the GT4 fan-boys who think physics were built AROUND GT4. It's pathetic, you don't even know how many people have told me I'm a "noob" or a "bad driver" because I mentioned something unrealistic in GT4. If you haven't tryed Live for Speed though... try it. It's awesome. Drifting in Live for Speed with a DFP in 900* mode is fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ryan9118 said:
Big, you ever played Live for Speed? If you ask me, LFS is way more realistic than GT4. Alot of people have decided that GT4 is a "semi-sim". Arcade enough to be suitable to regular console players, yet simulation enough to appeal to people that want a "realistic" game. But... I don't like a semi-sim. I want the full god damn thing. The only people that think GT4 is a full-on simulation are the GT4 fan-boys who think physics were built AROUND GT4. It's pathetic, you don't even know how many people have told me I'm a "noob" or a "bad driver" because I mentioned something unrealistic in GT4. If you haven't tryed Live for Speed though... try it. It's awesome. Drifting in Live for Speed with a DFP in 900* mode is fun stuff.
yea i got on lfs about a few month ago while waiting for gt4 to drop, that game is cool. Hey man in this world people are going to like what they want you know. what ever makes u happy do that. Im a big gt fan but dont waste ur breath trying to convert people. Gt is a great game how ever i race/drift in real life lol so i know where to draw the line.

later

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Supra_138 said:
hey dude, how did you make those videos? how did you record in-game?
thanks for the comments i made that vid in one night lol, i started it at like 12 30 pm and finished at like 7am ( a lil bit of forum roaming also )

i used a pci video card called DVD express.( u can get it from ebay for 25 dollars plus s/h) It utilizes composite jacks and s-video. It allows u to hook a dvd, vcr, game, consoles, and other stuff up to ur pc and record and thing that passes throught the card. What i do is play the game and save it. then i play it back with the automatic gt camera angles and press record.. the rest is just a lil editing with adobe pro.( very good program that i have only been using for about 3 months.
FF edition coming soon

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.