Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its called impo performence. great shop will do damn near anything. Engine builds, tranny rebuilds, and custom jobs. You tell them what you wnat done and they will do it at a great price. Call 215-942-9866 or go see them at 41 Industrial Dr Warminster, PA 18974!!!!!!!! once again its a great shop

· Registered
1,993 Posts
I M P O performance..Its one of the shops i was telling you about WVU. I myself have never been there or talked to them but my friends talk to the reps

· Registered
1,993 Posts
you have my cell number and you still call me wvu haha. do they or do they not have a website? are they as good as evans?
Haha. Ok, Marques.. and i have never seen works from them or evans. I just heard IMPO was going to hook us up with deals. I wonder who Worl Motorsports is. As for the site i think they do, but im not sure. I searched the name in google and sites did pop up with their address but the URL wasnt the same one that was on the card.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Haha. Ok, Marques.. and i have never seen works from them or evans. I just heard IMPO was going to hook us up with deals. I wonder who Worl Motorsports is. As for the site i think they do, but im not sure. I searched the name in google and sites did pop up with their address but the URL wasnt the same one that was on the card.
:hug

· Registered
1,993 Posts
^Lol, Good stuff. So the site is impoperformance.net but they are asking for a password..:confused??

So its either off to youtube or related to the site streetperformance.com

Reactions: Darkness

· Registered
1,993 Posts
I gotta spread the love before i can rep you back, lol.. I cant even remeber the last time i green reppd you anyway??? Wait i remember. That dumb S/C thread

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the main guy in the shop works for burgenholtz racing if you youtube impoperformence they have the video of the drift car in the shop. I dont think they have a website but go check it out the guy should let ya look around and tell ya what hes done

· Registered
1,993 Posts
the main guy in the shop works for burgenholtz racing if you youtube impoperformence they have the video of the drift car in the shop. I dont think they have a website but go check it out the guy should let ya look around and tell ya what hes done
Yeah i was planning to but thats in 5+ mo when i get my license back. Itll be sooner if roll up there with a crew or somethin. Do dyno runs or whatever, idk.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
cool but importintelligence.com is 10 mins from me and they specialize in nissan drifting
Didnt they hold an event at the Reading Expo. Auto-X and Drift. I made a thread asking if people were going but no one responded :cry.

I gotta a bunch of friends with hybrid swaps, hondas, DSMs that were interested in IMPO. Thanks for the heads up though

Now that i think about it ATC w/ a machine shop is right near IMPO since they're both in warminster. I wonder if they do business...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.