Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so any of the tuners who are in the market on getting a new exhaust system, here is my review. i have an aem short ram intake, stock headers, stock catalytic, and greddy evo 2 full cat-back exhaust. heres my take.. took about 45 minutes to uninstall and install. it has a deep throaty sound when revving.. a quiet hum on idle.. most of my friends have greddy and im happy that i got one. oh yeah.. its a full stainless steel cat-back!! heres the link to the sound clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaWPXjMVlcc

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
agreed, I also got a Greddy EVO 2 cat-back, sounds nice. One of the flanges wasn't facing the correct way, so they had to cut it off and re-weld it for correct fitment. Other than that, I like it

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
it's not too loud, haven't been pulled over for it yet.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
nice dude, let me know how it sounds man

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just recently got a Greddy Evo2 Echaust...... I have a 96 civic with a ls swap. I love the exhaust. I had a custom exhaust before this one that was on the car when i bought it, but now i have the greddy on there and its sounds very good not to damn loud like most exhaust nice and deep... I can deffaintly feel a difference as far as a power gain goes compared to the custom exhaust.... alot more throttle response..... I recomend this exhaust to anyone....Great Product!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.