Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on getting a Greddy Evo Cat-back Exhaust for my 2000 Sport Shidt lude and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it will give me any noticeable low end power since that is were sport shift ludes need the most help. I was also wondering how much it will help my 1/4 mile out.

·
Registered
511 Posts
i dont think it will give you any noticable low end power, it will give you some but not enough to notice the differance. the noticable power will be in the mid-high end, either way you go you will not feel HUGE noticable difference with just a cat-back exhuast.. i have the evo though great exhuast not ignorantly loud..

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew it wouldn't give me "alot" of power just wondering if it would give me enough to notice. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Fstyles said:
i dont think it will give you any noticable low end power, it will give you some but not enough to notice the differance. the noticable power will be in the mid-high end, either way you go you will not feel HUGE noticable difference with just a cat-back exhuast.. i have the evo though great exhuast not ignorantly loud..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts