1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
444 Posts
ive got greddy evo on my 99 si and i love it. it never scrapes on anything , sounds good, quiet untill you get on the gas alot , decent sized piping , and it was really cheap. i would definatly recommend to get it.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i know a lot of ludes with greddy evo's around here and they all sound pretty nice

·
Registered
52 Posts
:cry i had it on my accord, but my dad took it off.

I came home from school and i see, i suddenly have a 2 pipes for a muffler, i'm like WHAT!!!!!!!!

His excuse "it doesnt look nice" .... but since he paid for the car i cant argue much. I still have the head.

His other excuse was the piping was cracked and smashed senseless. But the head is okay. I'll get it reinstalled one day when he's not looking.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
a friend of mine has it on his accord. looks and sounds really nice. that'll be the next exhaust system i purchase, that is if they make if for my next car.

E-HOG, you car looks really nice, lower it and it'd look killer. oh and my friend has a 96 accord coupe(the one with the Evo), tell your dad it looks great :D

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
please refrain from asking where to buy questions in the PART REVIEW FORUM

however, to answer your question, you can purchase them from the superhonda sponsors from their websites.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
please refrain from asking where to buy questions in the PART REVIEW FORUM

however, to answer your question, you can purchase them from the superhonda sponsors from their websites.

Yeah I realize this is off topic too, but are you outrunning the cops in that first video??? I saw it and I was like WTF!! but I didn't see any cops, I am just going on what you guys were saying. What happened after that?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Has any one heard anything about the new EVO TT?

Matt

·
Registered
32 Posts
mmmmmm two words....GREDDY EVO2....i just got it..and im in love....its soooooo sweet sounding plus a high flow cat....Ardperformance.com is where i bought it and they are having a sale on ...i dont konw if they still are BUT check it out....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.