Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
12,453 Posts
as in you lost your virginity when Linkin park was playing?

Honestly, as wierd as it may sound, no bullshit, Daft punk was playing when I lost mine, lol

· Registered
5,141 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I got hooked on LP about i month before the new Medal of Honor game came out. They collaborated with Treyark and wrote "the catalyst" song for the game! The Special Forces in Afghanistan music video for that song is hardcore!!

· Registered
3,077 Posts
Yupper!!!

List of MODS include:

GREDDY Ti-C catback dualies
FUJITA CAI
TEIN Type Flex Coilovers
NRG carbon fiber hood dampers
EVASIVE carbon fiber cooling plate
GLOWSHIFT gauges w/dual pod (Oil Temp, Voltage)
ALPINE receiver w/MODIFRY chip

Here's another clip w/WIZ KHALIFA track!!!

YouTube - '05 Honda S2000 AP2 w/ Wiz Khalifa - The Taylor Gang - This Planes

:number1 :)

why put music over a vid thats supposed to showcase an exhaust system which we are trying to hear? :mad:

· Registered
1,328 Posts
hybrid theory was/is one of my fav albums of all time. i don't really like anything after meteora though
^^^this! dude, i was going thru basic training and AIT when they dropped meteora, that and 50cent's get rich or die trying got me thru all the bullshit and ass kicking i was taking at the time. not to mention gearing up to go to war for the first time. 50's "many men" got me so pumped to go kick some ass! lol

· Registered
3,077 Posts
ok negative nancy
you know I gotta be from time to time. heh. At least silence the music in parts so we can really hear what she sounds like, at idle with throttle blips under a smooth rev and under WOT pull through 3rd gear.

Its cool to have music in a video you make about your car but let the car speak :D

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
you know I gotta be from time to time. heh. At least silence the music in parts so we can really hear what she sounds like, at idle with throttle blips under a smooth rev and under WOT pull through 3rd gear.

Its cool to have music in a video you make about your car but let the car speak :D

I hear ya...will post an exhaust sound clip video soon!!

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
i really want an S2k :-( if i save up i can get one in 3 months....but i they have no back seats and i already have a rwd car :-(......is it wrong to sell your dog and give your child up for adoption for the sake of only having 1 functional extra seat in your car?

· Registered
1,328 Posts
i really want an S2k :-( if i save up i can get one in 3 months....but i they have no back seats and i already have a rwd car :-(......is it wrong to sell your dog and give your child up for adoption for the sake of only having 1 functional extra seat in your car?
just keep the beemer as a second car. just think of the vsecs you can have with the s2k! :D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.