Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where i can get some green turn singal lights for the front of my civic? I have blue turn signals but they dont really match the overall color scheme of my car. :confused:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
i wouldn't do that if i were you, a buddy of mine put green signals in his dodge ram and in like a week he got pulled over TWICE!

good luck though man ;)
ghost

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was wondering about that cause i have the 99 stock lights red and clear and i put blue bulbs in them now everytime a cop is behind me i get scared to put my blinker on cause i dont know if they would pull me over for it. i also have the windshield washer lights in blue and they dont seem to bother them. hopefull they wont!

·
Registered
43 Posts
one more thing apc bulbs do suck ass

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
DonnyBoy said:
I was wondering about that cause i have the 99 stock lights red and clear and i put blue bulbs in them now everytime a cop is behind me i get scared to put my blinker on cause i dont know if they would pull me over for it. i also have the windshield washer lights in blue and they dont seem to bother them. hopefull they wont!
u know what i did? i put in red lights instead.. that way they are somewhat legal when blinking and when they light up they match perfectly with my red of my red/clears... try it!! safer than getting pulled over for blues

·
Registered
90 Posts
green blinkers

You probably shouldn't go for green bulbs. The reason being that blue and green are only supposed to be used for emergency vehicles. I got nailed for having blue ones and didn't even have the option of taking them out and showing the police withing 24 hours ($70 fine). You're best bet is to get red or hyper white, the red they won't do anything about because many cars have red blinkers and the white they tend to let go (at least in NY). However, if you want to get green ones, you can go to arts and crafts store and get green paint that can be used on glass, or get green selophane and wrap it around the bulb (eventually the selophane will melt to the bulb.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
LX98Civic said:

APC is junk!!

www.autodynamic.com should have them.....

Never mind, they just have 1156. But stay far away from APC!!

hey I have an aPC shortshifter, its not junk! :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, I don't suggest doing it. I got pulled over one night for the blue led washer lights. He made me disconnect them right there. I knew I shouldn't have gotten those stupid things anyways.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.