Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am making some inserts for my 95 civic, and I was wondering how your all attacked yours. i don't want to cut out existing parts because I may not like the new look. Any advice on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

· Registered
115 Posts
Grill

Well, you can use wire ties... I see a lot of guys who slap gutter guard on there with wire ties, but it looks bumb to have the end of a zip tie all sticking out.

I also have gutter guard stuff, but I got a body shop to remove my stock plastic lower grill and install the new one. Gutter guard is fine on that, it looks great.

I would say, if you dont want to cut up your car... make a card bord template of the space, cut grill to match, and leave 8 little tabs that you can fold back. zip tie that tab to the existing plastic grill... that way I wont have to see your zip tie sticking out of your grill.

Take the whole bumper off while you do it... that way you can get in behind there.

· Registered
960 Posts
Or, just use fishing line, which is clear and you cant see it unless you really stare and look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.