Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Which suspension do you want a group buy on?

• Konis and Ground Controls

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tein

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Skunk2

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to do a group buy on suspension. We want your opinion. Go ahead and put you vote in on the poll. We also carry:

KSport, Tokico, Bilstein, H&R, Apexi, Toda, JIC, Buddy Club, Progress, Omni Power, Megan, HKS, Cusco, B&G.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
The group buy will be geared towards honda parts yes but feel free to pm me for pricing on parts for your 240, id be glad to work out a deal for ya :cool
you have been added to the friends list. looking for fenders, bumpers, and a new catback ;-)

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We would have to get more interest to do it. if we can get 5-10 people wanting the same thing we can do a super cool price.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Probably never be a group buy, but just a question while I'm here: Will these...88-91 Civic (1.25"), part number TOK-ILK-216, fit this, an '89 Civic wagon? Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Poll's lie, stay away from skunk2 suspension products. It's not an area you want to go cheap on, and you should look into buying from companies that specialize in suspension ie: tein, pic, koni just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
I'd be interested in a set of KSport coilovers for an 06 RSX-S.. If you have access to D2's i would prefer those, but they're close enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts