Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
why do you care what someone else is doing in the privacy of their own home, there is no reason you need to be getting involved in this, get over it and just ignore them.. are they hurting you in any way?? doing something that directly effects you or your family? im sure the answer is no, so stop being a fucking narc
Plus 1.
Why would you snitch? Who are you to judge anybody and how they make a living? I'm sure you don't go through life doing everything by the book and if you do, your a sucker. Don't be mad cuz you got a .7 . Just from your posts i can see your trying to seek revenge or tryin to justify something and word of advice this si not the way to go. Theres no way for you to rat them out without them finding out. You will go to court, they will see you. They will go to jail, they will call there cousins, and your in some serious shit... Now ask yourself...is the juice really worth the squeeze?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think there are plenty of reasons to get involved.

1. Grow Houses usually steal power so the utility companies don't tip off the police about high usage of power. These people usually have live wires exposes causing major fire hazards. Your property could be damaged to if there was a fire.

2. When drugs and money are involved, guns and people who have nothing to loose are very close by. What happens if one of your kids of family members were shot in the cross fire of a drug shot out?

3. If they don't live in the house and use it only for growing dope I imagine the house looks like shit, the grass never gets cut, the fence is broken. Whats your property value going to be like living next door to that?

You sir, must have lived a sheltered life, just from reading your post you are very niave. All of these assumptions you are going by are coming out of left field, I'm not stickin up for illegal activity, I'm sticking up for privacy. Whatever is goin on in that house is goin on in THAT house, not yours..case closed

·
Registered
141 Posts
Okay we aren't talking about someone playing dress up in the privacy of there own home we are talking about something that is extremely illegal. We also aren't talking about someone who is smoking a J in there basement with a couple of friends. A grow op? Certainly you must know what measures criminals take to protect there illegal crops?
Are you kiddin me? Rape is extremely illegal, marijuana is already legal in 2 states, as well as decriminalized in over ten more( i think the exact number is 13 but i don't want to post false info) Marijuana is prescribed to people, cmon now, this is 2009, Marijuana is gonna be the new cash crop to pull the us out of debt. It never will, but none the less it will help. Bottom line is, if you feel harmed then maybe look into something i guess, but if your just ex friends who went sour over some bs then your biting off more then you can chew.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nope, my ex girlfriends house... her parents have an attic and backyard full of plants. Last record high number was about 160 plants from baby clones to full flowering in the attic.

The keep a little for personal use and sell the rest to the cousin/nephew who turns around and sells it...

But this was long ago I don't intend on doing anything about it now, but it was a thought that crossed my mind for sure.
thats sad my friend....you have stooped to the lower level of the enemy:(

·
Registered
141 Posts
oh fuck..if some of these pussies didnt have something to cry about..they would cry about having nothing to cry about...boo hoo..i got pulled over because i broke the law..stupid cops..boo hoo...nothing else better to do then write me a ticket....waaaaaaaa

I see your side, but if we take it to a macro perspective, were running a country here in 2009 with the same rules from 1776, that my friend is the issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.