Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
you contact the local police department..they will investigate and go from there...they may ask you how you knwo and all that...its not real difficult..jsut call them up or go down there

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
im asking because i don't know what the legal ramifications are towards me. I mean there has to be 150% anonymity on my part. I don't want them finding out i had somethin to do with it. I know the details about who/what/where/when why it happens because I used to be close to those in the 'house'
Just call them then..If you are that worried jsut call the station...tell them you want to give an annoymous tip regarding drug activity in a house.>Tellt hem what you know..dont give them your name..and you're good to go.

If they are in the backyard, the officers are going to see if they can see them without going into the house..if they can..fair game..game over.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
you wont open a can of worms..they wont trace it to you..dont worry..and so what if they find prints..prints place you there..rints dont place you doing anything illegal there..you are way to worried about it..

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i'm suprised it took this long for the smokers to come out of the wood work

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
Reactions: Franky299

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
if you sit down and define a gang, and define the police department, this is true, except its a gang with rules and complete power to fuck your day up legally
by the technical definition..a police department is not a gang because their main purpose isnt to conduct illegal activity..but if you use a loose definition of it then yea..it could be construed as such

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
well yeah the PD is out for good, im not sure where i was going with that one but yes the PD does have some of the same characteristics of gangs..... lets just leave it at that before all of SHO is in here crying about something
oh fuck..if some of these pussies didnt have something to cry about..they would cry about having nothing to cry about...boo hoo..i got pulled over because i broke the law..stupid cops..boo hoo...nothing else better to do then write me a ticket....waaaaaaaa

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
I see your side, but if we take it to a macro perspective, were running a country here in 2009 with the same rules from 1776, that my friend is the issue
Not the same rules..things have changed with the times for the most part..but the major thing is that those changes are about 10 years behind..I personally dont see the point for marijuanan being illegal..but thats not my decision to make..the police dont make the rules..they jsut enforce them..and until the rules change..they are tasked with enforcing them

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
some people are just whiners i guess... ive done some stupid shit, ive been caught, i dont blame the police it was my fault i got caught
werd...some people don't want to take responsibility for their actions and want to blame the police instead..its a lot easier than owning up i guess...But its human nature to blame someone else. Helps peaople rationalize their decisions

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
just so long as you don't do a interview, meet with detective, leave contact info, or work as in informant. becuase ( in sc law) the defendant has legal right to see all police reports, and evidence against him or her
thats federal law..its a funny little thing called discovery.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
last night when i wrote this i was half asleep, that's the word i was looking for, i was not sure if it was federal, or left up to state/county. in some cases are they allowed to prevent certain things from being released to hide an identity or protect the safety of officers/evidence/cases?
thats in any state..they try to keep confidential informats anonymous to prevent backlash..but it becomes a motion to the judge on the witnesses credability and need to stay anonymous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.