Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
yeah but this is the US. cops dont have anything better to do but pull people over for speeding and lock them up for smoking weed.
you are just stupid enough to get caught.....granted i agree SOMEWHAT some cops, mostly the rookies are like fucking piranna who attach anything over the smallest infraction and go for the biggest punishment, most are not like that

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
by the technical definition..a police department is not a gang because their main purpose isnt to conduct illegal activity..but if you use a loose definition of it then yea..it could be construed as such
well yeah the PD is out for good, im not sure where i was going with that one but yes the PD does have some of the same characteristics of gangs..... lets just leave it at that before all of SHO is in here crying about something

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
oh fuck..if some of these pussies didnt have something to cry about..they would cry about having nothing to cry about...boo hoo..i got pulled over because i broke the law..stupid cops..boo hoo...nothing else better to do then write me a ticket....waaaaaaaa
some people are just whiners i guess... ive done some stupid shit, ive been caught, i dont blame the police it was my fault i got caught

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.