Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
im asking because i don't know what the legal ramifications are towards me. I mean there has to be 150% anonymity on my part. I don't want them finding out i had somethin to do with it. I know the details about who/what/where/when why it happens because I used to be close to those in the 'house'
Is this that guy who's chick you've been trying to get with?

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i'm suprised it took this long for the smokers to come out of the wood work

·
Registered
9 Posts
why do you care what someone else is doing in the privacy of their own home, there is no reason you need to be getting involved in this, get over it and just ignore them.. are they hurting you in any way?? doing something that directly effects you or your family? im sure the answer is no, so stop being a fucking narc
I think there are plenty of reasons to get involved.

1. Grow Houses usually steal power so the utility companies don't tip off the police about high usage of power. These people usually have live wires exposes causing major fire hazards. Your property could be damaged to if there was a fire.

2. When drugs and money are involved, guns and people who have nothing to loose are very close by. What happens if one of your kids of family members were shot in the cross fire of a drug shot out?

3. If they don't live in the house and use it only for growing dope I imagine the house looks like shit, the grass never gets cut, the fence is broken. Whats your property value going to be like living next door to that?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think there are plenty of reasons to get involved.

1. Grow Houses usually steal power so the utility companies don't tip off the police about high usage of power. These people usually have live wires exposes causing major fire hazards. Your property could be damaged to if there was a fire.

2. When drugs and money are involved, guns and people who have nothing to loose are very close by. What happens if one of your kids of family members were shot in the cross fire of a drug shot out?

3. If they don't live in the house and use it only for growing dope I imagine the house looks like shit, the grass never gets cut, the fence is broken. Whats your property value going to be like living next door to that?

You sir, must have lived a sheltered life, just from reading your post you are very niave. All of these assumptions you are going by are coming out of left field, I'm not stickin up for illegal activity, I'm sticking up for privacy. Whatever is goin on in that house is goin on in THAT house, not yours..case closed

·
Registered
9 Posts
You sir, must have lived a sheltered life, just from reading your post you are very niave. All of these assumptions you are going by are coming out of left field, I'm not stickin up for illegal activity, I'm sticking up for privacy. Whatever is goin on in that house is goin on in THAT house, not yours..case closed
Okay we aren't talking about someone playing dress up in the privacy of there own home we are talking about something that is extremely illegal. We also aren't talking about someone who is smoking a J in there basement with a couple of friends. A grow op? Certainly you must know what measures criminals take to protect there illegal crops?

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
Okay we aren't talking about someone playing dress up in the privacy of there own home we are talking about something that is extremely illegal. We also aren't talking about someone who is smoking a J in there basement with a couple of friends. A grow op? Certainly you must know what measures criminals take to protect there illegal crops?
i bet they have the police on their payroll.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Are you kiddin me? Rape is extremely illegal, marijuana is already legal in 2 states, as well as decriminalized in over ten more( i think the exact number is 13 but i don't want to post false info) Marijuana is prescribed to people, cmon now, this is 2009, Marijuana is gonna be the new cash crop to pull the us out of debt. It never will, but none the less it will help. Bottom line is, if you feel harmed then maybe look into something i guess, but if your just ex friends who went sour over some bs then your biting off more then you can chew.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you kiddin me? Rape is extremely illegal, marijuana is already legal in 2 states, as well as decriminalized in over ten more( i think the exact number is 13 but i don't want to post false info) Marijuana is prescribed to people, cmon now, this is 2009, Marijuana is gonna be the new cash crop to pull the us out of debt. It never will, but none the less it will help. Bottom line is, if you feel harmed then maybe look into something i guess, but if your just ex friends who went sour over some bs then your biting off more then you can chew.

I am not from the US so I am no expert on your Cannabis laws. In Canada its still illegal to buy/use/sell/cultivate it. It is legal to use it for medical purposes provided that your doctor writes a letter stating why and its court approved. Now if you get stopped by the police and you have a joint I doubt they will do much about that, they have bigger fish to fry. I agree I don't think you should be just be calling the Police just to spite a friend/neighbor. I think it should only be made out of personal concern for safety.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
I am not from the US so I am no expert on your Cannabis laws. In Canada its still illegal to buy/use/sell/cultivate it. It is legal to use it for medical purposes provided that your doctor writes a letter stating why and its court approved. Now if you get stopped by the police and you have a joint I doubt they will do much about that, they have bigger fish to fry. I agree I don't think you should be just be calling the Police just to spite a friend/neighbor. I think it should only be made out of personal concern for safety.
yeah but this is the US. cops dont have anything better to do but pull people over for speeding and lock them up for smoking weed.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
snitches get stiches...LOL
isnt that the truth..

i mean come on? its a plant.. a fucking plant, yet the government labels this plant illegal? Salvia is legal and that shit makes you trip balls.

·
Registered
242 Posts
i mean i can understand "snitching" on you neighbor if they had a meth lab and you had kids or something but if it some kind of revenge scheme or something of that nature GROW UP

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
Reactions: Franky299

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Is this that guy who's chick you've been trying to get with?
Nope, my ex girlfriends house... her parents have an attic and backyard full of plants. Last record high number was about 160 plants from baby clones to full flowering in the attic.

The keep a little for personal use and sell the rest to the cousin/nephew who turns around and sells it...

But this was long ago I don't intend on doing anything about it now, but it was a thought that crossed my mind for sure.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
isnt that the truth..

i mean come on? its a plant.. a fucking plant, yet the government labels this plant illegal? Salvia is legal and that shit makes you trip balls.
salvia is legal in some states, NOT all states. and it's not federally scheduled. I know because I own a website dedicated to salvia and sell salvia. But that's a whole different animal all together. :)

I by no means have a problem with MJ at all... don't get me wrong, they did me in wrong and I was going to retaliate but didnt

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nope, my ex girlfriends house... her parents have an attic and backyard full of plants. Last record high number was about 160 plants from baby clones to full flowering in the attic.

The keep a little for personal use and sell the rest to the cousin/nephew who turns around and sells it...

But this was long ago I don't intend on doing anything about it now, but it was a thought that crossed my mind for sure.
thats sad my friend....you have stooped to the lower level of the enemy:(

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.