Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
All B-series injectors are the same. I remember typing this about 2 days ago in this same forum I think.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ILL TRY IT ANYWAY...IM BORED AND I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO... :sleep OR MAYB ILL JUST GO TO SLEEP....

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
jsin said:
ILL TRY IT ANYWAY...IM BORED AND I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO... :sleep OR MAYB ILL JUST GO TO SLEEP....
...but they all flow at 240cc. Go read a book or something. Or turn caps lock off.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Even if you were to use high-flow injectors on a stock LS and program the ECU to dump more fuel into the cylinder, you would run too rich and lose power. B18 engines are bottlenecked by how quickly and efficiently air can be crammed into the cylinder and fuel supply on the stock injectors does not become a problem until you are running moderate boost.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sirfallsalot243 said:
If youre extremely bored, do something useful. Wire in a remote kill switch. Relocate your hood cable. These mods are free or almost free.
kill switch...this sparks my intrest...how would u do this??? :confused

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
take off yourback seat, youll see the harness that goes to the fuel pump. open the harness and locate the yellow wire. this is the positive for the pump. hook a kill switch to it. there you go. hide the switch, turn on when your in the car, turn off when not in it. get creative with the placement of the switch...im off to bed. i already did my useful stuff for today, and it is 2:30, way to late for a 15 year old to be up playing cs and installing shifter bushings -_-' damn those were a biznatch to put in.
-quikflip

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Hybrid Fever said:
If I remember right, the ITR injectors flow at 270cc. But all of the other B-series are 240cc.
You remember wrong.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
flyracerx said:
:ninja lifeless ninja strikes again

lol :hug
:hehe Lifeless?! I'm at work!! :D Multi-tasking, baybee

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
flyracerx said:
that's not what your title says under your name!! :ninja
Oh weird haha, I didn't even see that. I wonder if that changed over 2 weeks ago when I started to work full-time :( heh j/k no HW more than makes up for it, that's for sure.

Anyway uhh, back on topic. Although I still think the question was answered just fine within the first 5 posts...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.