Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the stock gsr intake manifold fit on to a rs integra?? :confused are there major differences between the rs and gsr intake maifolds?? or should i just go skunk2?? need some advice

p.s. fuck tokyo dirft!!!!! :bash

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
GSR has a unique bolt pattern, you might as well go with something else, exspeciialy made to fit your model teg.

Are you asking about stock IM or aftermarket? Because you can't really use the stock GSR IM unless youplan on holding the secondaries open all the time.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
female four said:
GSR has a unique bolt pattern, you might as well go with something else, exspeciialy made to fit your model teg.

Are you asking about stock IM or aftermarket? Because you can't really use the stock GSR IM unless youplan on holding the secondaries open all the time.
Thats what I was thinking... I have heard that skunk 2 is not good on an ls or rs, since they do not rev high as need to recieve any power out of the skunk 2.. Someone correct me if I am wrong...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.