Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a noob, so go easy i don't know much about honda/acura motors i have two questions

1) Do gsr's have any known problems?

2) what are some easy mods i can do for alittle more power? i wanna try for mid-low 14s

·
Registered
659 Posts
the search button can be your friend... try the search out cause what you are lookin for has been covered numerous times

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
h/i/e ;)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
that most likely will not get him into low 14's or mid 14's. but then again the question does contridict itself. a little extra power will not get you into low 14's. you could add on a nitrous kit. that will cover the easy and mid 14's part maybe low 14's if you can drive.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
acuradriva said:
that most likely will not get him into low 14's or mid 14's. but then again the question does contridict itself. a little extra power will not get you into low 14's. you could add on a nitrous kit. that will cover the easy and mid 14's part maybe low 14's if you can drive.

yeah there is really no easy and cheap way to do it other than nitrous, and if you dont want to do that, take some time and build the car right...it will be worth it in the end

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
hobie237 said:
yeah there is really no easy and cheap way to do it other than nitrous, and if you dont want to do that, take some time and build the car right...it will be worth it in the end
Very good answer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts