Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have this question and please some1 tell me. I have a 96 Integra GSR with B20 Vtec engine. What am i suppost to call my car? Well....Its a 96 GSR chasis, aint i supoz to say that im driving a GSR? If it not GSR then WHAT? 2 doors CRV? well i told peep that b4 and they got no idea what im taking abt. In previous posts i claimed that i drive a GSR and they said that im lying and closed my posts while im trying to get help. I meant what the hell? Isnt that true? They said that GSR and B20Vtec are 2 different engine setups. Well... when peep claim what car they drive they claim on the chasis isnt it? no body claim on what engine they got?! " I drive a B20/Vtec!" does it sound right? I mean you sit on a B20/Vtec while you driving? Another example, i know alot peep got CIVIC with GSR motor swaped. what is that supoz to be called? "i drive a GSR!"???? :hehe ? NOW telll me is it right to close my posts?

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
this is why we dont believe you in your statements

to quote you

I have a 96 GSR. My goal is to turbo my GSR but the fuel injection system keep fuking me up. I got 450 blue top DSM injector; put them in and supported by 93 Integra resistor box, but i stil cant turn on the engine. Something is wrong to the system. My question is "Do i need S-AFC to control these injectors?"

then suddenly you state

I have 96 GSR TEg with B20 Vtec turbo. I installed DSM 450 cc injectors in with resitor box supported, but sometime the car . people told me i need Apexi S-afc to control the fuel curve. My question is "is it true that i cant even turn on the engine w/o S-afc? or do i HAVE to have it in order to make my car run normal?

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
to anwser your orginal question, why the fuck would you call your car something different just because it has a block out of another car. lol, calling your teg a crv just cuz it has a b20 is the stupidest thing iv ever heard.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
you can call it cr/vtec gsr if you really want to say it's a gsr. i don't get why you'd still wanna call it a gsr. other than the motor, there really isn't any huge differences between the gs and the gsr models. just say you drive a damn cr/vtec integra. i don't know why you'd boast about driving a gsr if you don't have a gsr motor. i kinda think that's stupid. i would've stuck with the gsr motor. i say i drive an ls/vtec integra. what's so hard about that?

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
fuck it, just call it a 2 dr crv, LMAO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.