Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
nice post, i've never seen that one before......... shows how much of a difference it makes when you "do it right" by building the motor instead of just slapping on a turbo....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nice vid there is a thread on ********** from the owner of the red GSR. Right after that race he fucked his motor all up. :eek

·
Registered
682 Posts
nice, but can it rev to 10K like a all motor car? REPS....

Reactions: fuco8210

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
dont look like no 300whp,but may just be me

·
Registered
188 Posts
nice vid

viery nice vid :clap havent seen it before.

BTW anyone who saw a post under my name about not being able to bolt a 1.6 head on a 1.8 block WAS NOT MADE BY ME....A FRIEND SIGNED ON UNDER MY NAME AND FUCKED UP MY REPUTATION...UNLIKE HIM...I KNOW ABOUT MOTOR SWAPS... PLEASE OVER LOOK HIS IGNORANCE

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
spoon_skilz98 said:
viery nice vid :clap havent seen it before.

BTW anyone who saw a post under my name about not being able to bolt a 1.6 head on a 1.8 block WAS NOT MADE BY ME....A FRIEND SIGNED ON UNDER MY NAME AND FUCKED UP MY REPUTATION...UNLIKE HIM...I KNOW ABOUT MOTOR SWAPS... PLEASE OVER LOOK HIS IGNORANCE
damn your sig is huge, reduce it alot

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
spoon_skilz98 said:

:lol.....nice excuse....:D

·
Registered
188 Posts
ha ha

its not an excuse i had to chage my password because of his dumbass

·
Registered
188 Posts
sorry

its ok im just trying to correct what my buddy screwed up

Reactions: 96civic3door

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skip01 said:
The red GSR-T is a built motor and pushing close too 400hp and the LS-T Civic at 248whp @ 8psi.
he was running 10-11 psi in the civic on the vid with 3 heads in the car.the gsr was at 11psi with 3 heads. the guy in the gsr blew the motor up on th dyno pushing 18psi with 401whp. oh he had stock springs reving over 8500rpm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts