Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a really short vid of me trying to launch at a whopping 3 grand. its just pointless on the street. I have to pedal the shit outta it in this video and still it doesn't help. I hooked up better with stock 14" steelies. Damn nitto 450's. http://videos.streetfire.net/GetFile.aspx?Path=15287

·
Registered
671 Posts
damn you pedaled the shit out of it...i didnt have to do it at all on my i/h/e, racing cat, and ud pulleys on my lude and i had crappy hankook tires on 17s but with turbo now i have to pedaled the shit out like you. i dont have a watch or anything but it looks like your 0-60 is around low 6 seconds?

heres my vid from long time ago if you would like to see...it was a dig at 3k also. (i was grinding in 3rd) right click save as

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crap. i downloaded it but it said i have the wrong codec. Yeah in that video it probably is low 6 second. Right now i have brand new 205/50/15 nitto 450's. they suck major balls. ohhhhhhh my god they suck so bad! When i had my stock fat five's with rotted goodyears 195/60/15, oh man they hooked up so good. I'm sure if i would have timed it before with the goodyears it'd hit around 5.8 5.9. Just a guess though. ATTENTION MY BROTHERS OF THE BIG CHROME H. NEVER. I MEAN NEVER!!!! EVER EVER BUY 450'S!!! As a plea for defense of my knowledge of cars i didn't acutally select the 450's. They were on the slipstreams that i bought and new so i was like ahhh what the hell. I got rims and tires for $500 so i couldn't complain........................till i tried launching it. ahahahahhahahah what a joke lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
i think it only works with quicktime player

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mugen98CTR said:
is that 197k miles?? go easy on her.

I never had a problem hooking up with my Falkens
my car is running proof of honda reliability. lol Seriously though i plan to rebuild soon.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WhataRush said:
I stick like glue when I launch. :btu :laugh practice makes perfect.... ;)
not in my car. unless i lauch it like i'm going to get groceries. lol which will totally hender me from the start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts