Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Did you win or something? Might want to tell us cause we can't tell from the vids.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey i said the vids were crappy quality. The pitch dark factor doesn't help but its a safe area. But if you know anything at all what an integra and a fox body look like you can easily tell. I guess you guys don't or you're damn near blind. :lol2

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
mugenteggy said:
But if you know anything at all what an integra and a fox body look like you can easily tell. I guess you guys don't or you're damn near blind. :lol2
Maybe if your desktop res is low. Mine is set at 1920x1080, and you see little white dots.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nathan123 said:
Maybe if your desktop res is low. Mine is set at 1920x1080, and you see little white dots.
wish i could have some better quality vids for you guys so you didn't have to strain to see. My windows xp movie maker is screwed up so i had to use the old version and it blows a d*@k. I can only go 768kbps as compared to like 2megs or so on the new(currently screwed up) version.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
so is it yours or team1320's?
what mods did the foxbody have? what else does the gsr have done? if you had it dynod at 158whp with just boltons i think youre retarded. no nitrous or anything? havin hard time believing you pulled on him like that.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ksniperfox said:
so is it yours or team1320's?
what mods did the foxbody have? what else does the gsr have done? if you had it dynod at 158whp with just boltons i think youre retarded. no nitrous or anything? havin hard time believing you pulled on him like that.
its my gsr. I'm in team1320. Saddly enough and as much as i'm gonna get told im a liar he has 70mm bbk tb, bbk cai, hooker headers, x or h pipe, pulleys, flowmasters, and 3.73 gears. That may sound like alot but honestly thats not a superb gain on a fox body. With all that you're lookin around 220-230 whp. Fox's dyno under 200whp stock. People tend to think they're high hp but that's not really the case stock. Plus you have to take the weight into consideration. The verts are about 400 pounds more then a GT. Plus he had a passenger. And why is 158hp and 124 tq retarded for a bolt on gsr? Ok i did fail to mention i don't have a a/c or power steering belt right now. And i just did add a skunk2 intake mani. But the dyno was before the skunk mani. I'm not sure where its at now. Plus i do have this custom cheap/hick kind of ram air thing. lol I'll take some pics of it for ya and post them up. It really feeds air to the intake well. Makes a good difference in cool night air, especially at high speeds.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Some Fox 5.0s are dogs. That's probably one of them, so I have no reason to doubt you beating him.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Uh you guys are making a big deal on a foxbody 5.0 mustang...Once you run & beat a bolt on new 2003 GT or the new 2006 GT mustangs with bolt ons then we'll talk...BUt a average bone stock GSR integra can keep up neck to neck with a stock 5.0 so its nothing impressive to me...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
Uh you guys are making a big deal on a foxbody 5.0 mustang...Once you run & beat a bolt on new 2003 GT or the new 2006 GT mustangs with bolt ons then we'll talk...BUt a average bone stock GSR integra can keep up neck to neck with a stock 5.0 so its nothing impressive to me...
i'm not trying to impress anyone. Just showing some racing. nah i can't beat a stock 06 GT much less a modded one. I can give a stock one a good run from a roll (usually losing by a car or so) but from a stop its a waste of time. Now the 01-04 GT's i can hurt their pride just like the fox's. From a stop to about 120 usually bye 2-4 cars depending on driver. The closest run i've had with a bolt on 01-04 was a neck and neck run with me edging by a half car. He only had x or h pipe, flowmasters and an intake. If he even had pulleys or a tune he'd get me. Its my buddy's car so he doesn't car to lose to me. lol I'll get it on tape soon (during the day, sorry for the night vids). I don't wanna piss anyone off with these shitty quality vids but if anyone wants to see the teg run a bolt on 97 lt1(daylight at the track), a full bolt on 02 turbo GTI(good runs), or a modded 06 GT (i got spanked), or 96 bolt on cobra(didn't do too bad considering) just let me know.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
mugenteggy said:
i'm not trying to impress anyone. Just showing some racing. nah i can't beat a stock 06 GT much less a modded one. I can give a stock one a good run from a roll (usually losing by a car or so) but from a stop its a waste of time. Now the 01-04 GT's i can hurt their pride just like the fox's. From a stop to about 120 usually bye 2-4 cars depending on driver. The closest run i've had with a bolt on 01-04 was a neck and neck run with me edging by a half car. He only had x or h pipe, flowmasters and an intake. If he even had pulleys or a tune he'd get me. Its my buddy's car so he doesn't car to lose to me. lol I'll get it on tape soon (during the day, sorry for the night vids). I don't wanna piss anyone off with these shitty quality vids but if anyone wants to see the teg run a bolt on 97 lt1(daylight at the track), a full bolt on 02 turbo GTI(good runs), or a modded 06 GT (i got spanked), or 96 bolt on cobra(didn't do too bad considering) just let me know.

Seems like nice setup you have but you say you only have 160whp in your signature? You should be putting down more than that with full bolt ons though..What exhaust & headers setup are you running? Actually if you're only loosing by a car though to a 06 GT mustang guy must not know how to drive. the 5.0 was probably running x-pipe not H pipe...Your Camaros are the ones running H pipes. any 2001 & up GT with bassani x-pipe, bassani exhaust, long tube headers, and cammed will bang all over modded GSR hatch or integra unless your really built NA but still pretty hard because a average modded & cammed 2003 GT can pull a 03/04 SVT Cobra.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
mugenteggy said:
Now the 01-04 GT's i can hurt their pride just like the fox's. From a stop to about 120 usually bye 2-4 cars depending on driver.
Ummm... now what? Are you saying that you beat THEM by 2-4 cars? If so, I have NO idea how that would be (aside from shitty drivers). Some people put them in the 13's bone stock. And I don't see you doing 13's any time soon... am I wrong?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh yeah i didnt read that line...hehe...because i know there's no way someone's pulling a 01-04 GT mustang with just 160fwhp by 2-4 cars...2-4 can easily be like a second easy difference & i know there not that slow lol.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
i know they only make 225hp stock, not at the wheels. but they have great potential. i just dont see why youd dyno your car with boltons. it isnt going to be that far from stock. now if you tuned it, you forgot to mention your chipping software, etc. and if you didnt tune, i think youre retarded for wasting the money on it. not that i dont believe youre making those low numbers, just that you wasted the $.

oh and i beat a gsr with the same mods as yours + passenger,no dyno. and i dont think i was makin enough power to take a 5.0, even stock.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.