Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Its been comfirmed by many Circut city emplies that I know that they have crates full of GT4 in them. Im not BS i have phisicly touched the GT4 case but I couldnt take it I even offered $100 to get it today so in one short week WE WILL HAVE GT4!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
So you're telling me that we can get this on the 18th of January....of last year? :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
speedjunky04 said:
ok Its been comfirmed by many Circut city emplies that I know that they have crates full of GT4 in them. Im not BS i have phisicly touched the GT4 case but I couldnt take it I even offered $100 to get it today so in one short week WE WILL HAVE GT4!!!!!!!!!
I'll believe when im walking out of the store with GT4 in hand. Plus Sony's site (I think they might know when its comming out) still says march 5. I hope it comes out the 18th, but I wont be holding my breath.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
speedjunky04 said:
fucken crackhead

·
Registered
985 Posts
its the 2/22nd as far as i know...i own a video game store and every single one of my suppliers have it listed for the 22nd of feb...and nobody has "crates" of them. games make it to the stores the day of or sometimes the day before the release, thats it...movies are a different story where stores usually have them a week or 2 before the release date.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
I'm reading the boards at ps2.ign.com.... i didn't believe it for a while until this one guy confirmed it... i kinda believe it now! It makes sense to release it to the hungry public and THEN market it like crazy to other people... but that doesn't really happen so I didn't believe it really. But I dunno, a lot of people (not just noobs) are saying it's confirmed.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
fuckin liar

bestbuy.com - 2/23/05
circuitcity.com - comming soon (couldnt find the date)
gamestop.com - pre release 2/1/05
ign.com - 2/22/05

burn in hell :mad

·
Registered
413 Posts
you cant really trust the dates on websites...some stores get them early and some dont...just wait for a couple of days...theres a guy over at the ign board with over 25000 posts and he has said that his friends store has it...I kinda believe him right now...

my bday is jan 19 so the game would be perfect as a gift for me if it does come out on the 18th...whos gonna volunteer?

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
tran said:
you cant really trust the dates on websites...some stores get them early and some dont...just wait for a couple of days...theres a guy over at the ign board with over 25000 posts and he has said that his friends store has it...I kinda believe him right now...

my bday is jan 19 so the game would be perfect as a gift for me if it does come out on the 18th...whos gonna volunteer?
hehe that's the guy I was talking about too! I'm still not sure though of course... I'll believe it when I see it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts