Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys......its that time again! Upgrade time that is. I happened upon a deal i couldnt refuse for a brand spanking new Garrett GT35R. Im thinking of either swapping out my current T3TO4E or just selling it for a profit.
My dilema is i dont want to put that thing in and then have to wait forever for spool because as u all know.....i dont have the revs like u B and K guys out there.
Is anyone here currently running a GT35R setup? If so please clue me in on setup,motor, spool time and dyno graph if available.
Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NegroDamus said:
Nope. I would sell it for profit as its the hot shit right now.
I was seriously thinking of going that route also because upgrading to that will require me to change downpipe and intercooler piping and i still dont know how bad it will lag.

·
Registered
325 Posts
95accordlx said:
I was seriously thinking of going that route also because upgrading to that will require me to change downpipe and intercooler piping and i still dont know how bad it will lag.
i have a gt35r the spool is great and im runnig a t4 hot side and it still spools at 4500 rpms and on a bone stock block im making 520 to the crank and running 10.90's all day long for the past month now with no issues at all well except for roasting the tires but thats being taken care of right now

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fuccarlos said:
i have a gt35r the spool is great and im runnig a t4 hot side and it still spools at 4500 rpms and on a bone stock block im making 520 to the crank and running 10.90's all day long for the past month now with no issues at all well except for roasting the tires but thats being taken care of right now
What motor is that on?? I wouldnt mind full boost by 4500 cuz i get full boost at a little under 4k right now and its fine for me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
95accordlx said:
What motor is that on?? I wouldnt mind full boost by 4500 cuz i get full boost at a little under 4k right now and its fine for me.
bone stock gsr my friend

·
Registered
325 Posts
Blazin Civic said:
Got a dyno sheet...hard to beleive a bone stock GSR is holding that kind of power for very long.
and the car that the motor is in runs 10.90 all day long when i get to work tommorow ill post the dyno graph

·
Registered
325 Posts
kory_69_187 said:
25psi and 605whp on a stock block?? How the hell is that possible! :confused :wow
its called engine management and having BIG BALLS!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NegroDamus said:
The whole import turbo trends started with stock, then over built, and now moving back to stock, all the while making more power.
Thats because people are finally realizing its all in the tuning.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
K guys i decided to not throw any more money into my car! I think im gonna sell the GT35R. Ill be testing the waters with offers. PM me if anyone is interested.
Specs: Brand new Garrett GT35R with a .63ar exhaust and .70 compresor.
Everyone knows what they sell for new so holla at me :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
tegratuner451 said:
what engine managment are you using? ive never heard of that much on stock bottom end
a chipped ecu is all you need.

Ive seen over 600whp on a stock GSR bottom end. The just goes to show how crucial a tune can be. Im not saying the rods are gonna hold for very long but it can be done. :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.