Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it work, i've been looking places but cant find anything for it. I either am going to wait till blockbuster gets the game this weekend and use HDLoader w/ HDLdump or buy it tomorrow if it doesnt work. Thanks...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Personally I'm strongly against piracy, no matter how poor someone is...it's just fucking wrong.

But on that note, no, it does not work, and I don't know of anyone who has made it work yet...but I'm sure some cheapskate will make it work eventually....

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, sorry if i offended you tha_con....but i do what i do for my own reasons. But I also remember you posted a torrent for the jap version of the game some months back. Meh... oh well, i'm buying the game anyway tomorrow, cant wait.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
VtecSol said:
well, sorry if i offended you tha_con....but i do what i do for my own reasons. But I also remember you posted a torrent for the jap version of the game some months back. Meh... oh well, i'm buying the game anyway tomorrow, cant wait.
I posted a torrent for a free demo that was distrubuted in Japan, not something that had to be purchased.

And you can do what you do, however I still think it's wrong. If you say it's because you're poor, think of this, for each person that is pirating, you are cutting someones paycheck, and then they are poor, if someone came to your job and started stealing from your paycheck, you'd bereally pissed, because now you're even deeper in the hole...catch my drift? Piracy, no mater how you look at it, is a bad thing. Save up, mow lawns, whatever, buy it, show love. They do what they do for a pay check, and put good effort in it so you can enjoy it, not steal it.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Nope don't work. I got HD loader, and i bought the game, of course, but it would've been nice to put in on the HD for faster loading time.
Yes, GT4 is a dual layered disc.
On THPS4 the loading times are like 5 times faster than on the disc, it's like a difference of night and day.
Like there was almost no loading time when changing levels.
But piracy is teh bad. I got HD Loader to save wear on the laser and the faster loading times. Plus i had a 60gb HD lying around, so all i had to buy was the HD Loader disc ($30), i already had the network adapter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.