Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you guys go, theres 4 of them , you need about 9 or 10 million credits to aquire all 4. They cycle in the used car lot on days 694 - 701. they also appear again on 2094 if you dont have enough money

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I'm gonna start saving up some loot. Or is it only in the Japanese version?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
i was lucky i did not go past that first window opportunity. and i bought myself the GT One and 787B. Got the GT One up to 368mph :D The GT One is decent. the 787B is still so senstive at high speeds of like over 210mph, the Audi R8 is the worst, even with front downforce all the way down.

and yes only can buy them in black, no other colors.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Shibby H22A said:
i was lucky i did not go past that first window opportunity. and i bought myself the GT One and 787B. Got the GT One up to 368mph :D The GT One is decent. the 787B is still so senstive at high speeds of like over 210mph, the Audi R8 is the worst, even with front downforce all the way down.

ah damnit that's gay....i like how the 787b originally looked...oldschool =)

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Shibby H22A said:
Incorrect, you can actually get the original colors, pretty sure they are all in the dealerships under classic cars.

These were just the "test" models before they were put to the test at le mans, etc.

Basically just in the game for the sake of a pimpin rare car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.