Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
mike_sho said:
Thats all I used to run on pgr2. With the porsche race car.
Yea, but in pgr2 there were only like 3-4 turns your actually had to slow down for and thier version was NOT even close to the real deal.

I hate the tests where you have to follow the pace car, ill be hauling along and then the damn car breaks so early im like ohhh sheiet and pass it w/o going off the track. The pace car sounds sweet tho.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah not scared..im going to try to get them today. I got a couple of the lisenses but i was just wondering since i have a gameshark but never used it. I got it with my Mod chip...but i went and got the game yesterday and was just wondering. Ill go ahead and try to get them today.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Just take 1 second to look at the right forum to post in....thats all i dont give a fackz0rs if u cheat, everyone does in gta :ninja, but a game like this isn't meant for cheating. but anyways....rmr proper forum use

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Why the hell would you cheat for the license tests? haha... you think you could even compete in an IA or S Class race if you can't even beat the easiest lap times in the license tests?

~Peace

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
Why the hell would you cheat for the license tests? haha... you think you could even compete in an IA or S Class race if you can't even beat the easiest lap times in the license tests?

~Peace

:kick

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Go get yourself a CODEBREAKER. CodeBreaker>Gameshark.

I cheated but only for money since I have no patience. Licenses are easy to me, just dont have the patience to win all the money and buy all the cars I want so i can go race my friends. Although I am 5% through the game, I'm just hoping the 5th gen accord pops up in the used car lot sometime...if not, then that sucks ass.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
NegroDamus said:
Yea, but in pgr2 there were only like 3-4 turns your actually had to slow down for and thier version was NOT even close to the real deal.

I hate the tests where you have to follow the pace car, ill be hauling along and then the damn car breaks so early im like ohhh sheiet and pass it w/o going off the track. The pace car sounds sweet tho.
GT4's Nurburing > PGR2's by amillion

·
Registered
64 Posts
ok, ok... yes the licences are definatly worth doing yourself even tho they are annoying... it only took me a couple of days to get them all... i want to know if anybody has got the max cash code to work!?!?!? i tryed using the codes from gameshark.com (official?) and it diddn't work at all!!! :bh :bh :bh , anybody get this code to work succesfully? i just want to play with the other cars!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts