Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love the switch to "Panama" by Van Halen from then Japanese music.

·
Registered
43 Posts
JaySlide said:
the japanese one is better
We are all intilted to are opinion. IMO I like the American one with Van Halen.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i think they killed it by introducing that stupid looking gT40. As of now sorry to say america can't do crap in circuit racing. European and Japanese GT is by far more advanced, no and NAsCar(nascrap) does not count

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
system-7 said:
i think they killed it by introducing that stupid looking gT40. As of now sorry to say america can't do crap in circuit racing. European and Japanese GT is by far more advanced, no and NAsCar(nascrap) does not count
Well I would actually say we do pretty good with the GT Series, ALMS, and SCCA. Oh and it's Crapcar not Nascrap ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
fwdtamiya said:
Well I would actually say we do pretty good with the GT Series, ALMS, and SCCA. Oh and it's Crapcar not Nascrap ;)
..and you have to admit, as much as it pains me to say it, Toilet bowl racers are way more popular that most other types of racers AS A WHOLE internationally.

Michael Schumacher is still the most popular racer of all time worldwide though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
yeah, Ferraris is the shiz, I hope BAR Honda does better this year, hopefully the 45% purchase of BAR from Honda Co. helps with their funding and overall racing performance. Hey, Honda did it in the 90's and I really believe they can do it again.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Nice Intro. I wanna see screen shots though to see just how good the graphics are. I'm gunna get it soon jus need a ps2.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have to say being a car guy THIS GAME IS THE SHIT. no other game like it i just beat all the licenses. the last one on the super licenses is fucking hard where u have to do The Ring toke me a hour but got a silver 7min 26 sec.

·
Registered
671 Posts
where can i dl the jap verison since that url ftp does nto work

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ye the music suck.
Now if you have gone true all the features you know there is more dificult stuf in there and the last test in the internacional A licence, that class C car can beat a F1 for shure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts