Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying me a Logitech Force feedback wheel, but before I buy it, I'd like to know if it's really worth it and if it makes GT4 any easier. I've done pretty well on GT3 with the standard dualshock 2 controller, but once I bought GT4 a few days ago, it's been crazy trying to drive. Only won a few cups so far. But anyway, Is it really worth the $99-149?

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
It's not going to make the game "easier" but it will make the game SOO much more enjoyable.

I cannot describe the difference, it is just TOO much. The wheel is amazing. I would truely suggest getting the Drive Force Pro, it's the ONLY wheel to use with GT4.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
More enjoyable, but you have to go through the troble of finding a strong pointing point. So if you're used to sitting on the ground in front of the TV, or lying on the sofa, or playing while lying on your stomach, etc. then forget it.

The lock-2-lock is much better then previous wheels.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I do get one, that's the one I'll prolly get cause of the 450 degree rotation either way and the intense sensitivity. One problem is, I need the leg attachment cause I don't have anything to clamp onto where my setup is, but I can't find those anywhere except logitech.com. I did find a nintendo one on ebay that looked identical for only $7.99 but I dunno if it would be compatible.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shiba-Kun said:
More enjoyable, but you have to go through the troble of finding a strong pointing point. So if you're used to sitting on the ground in front of the TV, or lying on the sofa, or playing while lying on your stomach, etc. then forget it.

The lock-2-lock is much better then previous wheels.
I could never play like that. When I play, I'm usually leaning forward in a chair, pompason or on my knees. Could never play sitting on the ground, legs crossed and especially laying on my back. I mess up more that way. Dunno how people can play so relaxed like that. lol

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts