Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Shibby H22A said:
anybody have problems with the screen shaking, kinda of getting blurred and shaking. it usually happens only before the race starts, or in some screen, i dont think its ever happened in game play.

and no im not talking about the crash blur.
yeah i've gotten that same problem. when it tells you to step on the gas it shakes a little, but once the game has been on a little it goes away. thats the only probem i've had

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blitzb16 said:
yeah i've gotten that same problem. when it tells you to step on the gas it shakes a little, but once the game has been on a little it goes away. thats the only probem i've had

yea thats the same thing.. well its fine as long as the game play itself is perfectly fine! :)

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
ueah i get that screen shake. ive gotten it like once during gameplay. oh and BTW i cant seem to type to well cause my fingers are hurting from all the mopvemtn and i cant see tsaright damn red eyes

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I haven't noticed any problem so far, but I really haven't played it that much. Only maybe for like 30 min after I bought it. Prolly will go back in a few minutes and play again. w00t!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
tha_con said:
It's only because the game is pushed so hard on it's hardware.
:nod yea I think that's true...
You think it might have something to do w/ the having too much graphics? :confused

B/c I remember not so much in San Andreas, but in Vice City it had a visual delay when a lot of things were moving at the same time

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea ive had the screen shake at the beggining of races, also the game has froze on me twice, im guessing it;s cause of old hardware, ive had my ps2 since it first came out. anyone else had freezing? it only occurs in the menu area or in between a load not during the races

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.