Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GScivic7 said:
since they have D1 cars, does this mean that the whole D1 competition thing was integrated into the game too?
No there is no drift events, but does it really matter? You can still drift all you want.

Anyway, the computer would kick you ass in a drift event anyway.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
WOW!!

and is that BLUE neon I see inside the grill of the skyline in one of the last pics???

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!! :noo

But nonetheless.. I SURE hope to god, they don't kill down the HARD factor of drifting on GT4, much like how GT3 was.. I thought that was good as it was :tu

But anywho.. I think the game will rock!!!!!!

and about a month away now!!!!! *WOOOOT!!!*

And, to me, a few pics, look almost cell-shaded like Auto-Modellista... but, not to that EXTENT so much..

anyways.. AWESOME PICS, and yes, they're new to me as well ! :tu

-Tylor

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tylorweaver said:
WOW!!

and is that BLUE neon I see inside the grill of the skyline in one of the last pics???

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!! :noo

But nonetheless.. I SURE hope to god, they don't kill down the HARD factor of drifting on GT4, much like how GT3 was.. I thought that was good as it was :tu

But anywho.. I think the game will rock!!!!!!

and about a month away now!!!!! *WOOOOT!!!*

And, to me, a few pics, look almost cell-shaded like Auto-Modellista... but, not to that EXTENT so much..

anyways.. AWESOME PICS, and yes, they're new to me as well ! :tu

-Tylor
The only reason it has blue neon is becasue the REAL blitz drift car also has the blue neon. If you havent noticed, most D1 cars are pure RICE.

No you cannot PUT neon on your car in GT4. Also Drifting in GT4 is much harder than in gt3. Most people who could do it well in gt3 cannot in gt4.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Spectator said:
The only reason it has blue neon is becasue the REAL blitz drift car also has the blue neon. If you havent noticed, most D1 cars are pure RICE.

No you cannot PUT neon on your car in GT4. Also Drifting in GT4 is much harder than in gt3. Most people who could do it well in gt3 cannot in gt4.
YES!!!! :number1

that makes me happy... because drifting in GT3, started getting easy.. TOO easy :ninja

LOL

-Tylor

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
woot, just called my gamestop... they are getting a confirmed release date tomorrow and said gt4 copies are on the way to the store and should be ready to pick up around the 15th of next month :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
nice pics. I'm going to take some tonight, maybe, hopefully, who knows. If I get time I'll take a ton. I might have all next week off, I've been trying to get time off to fix my lude. But nice pics none the less.

·
Registered
985 Posts
infox said:
woot, just called my gamestop... they are getting a confirmed release date tomorrow and said gt4 copies are on the way to the store and should be ready to pick up around the 15th of next month :D :D :D
they dont get the games till pretty much the day before it is released...

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
drool.....

too bad SCEA is still not improving stuff like smoke effects, i hope the fire effects are somewhat decent when this games in my hands.

but its the PS2 afterall....cant hope too much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts