Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
13,997 Posts
I think ive really done some crazy ish in gta3. There are a few special spots where I think you drive off a building or something...when I saw it , it about freaked me out. I think you gotta crash through a building window then through this little sneak area....

If your ever running from the cops or something and see this obvious clear window @ the end of a street....aim for it.

· Registered
2,138 Posts
mike_sho said:
I think ive really done some crazy ish in gta3. There are a few special spots where I think you drive off a building or something...when I saw it , it about freaked me out. I think you gotta crash through a building window then through this little sneak area....

If your ever running from the cops or something and see this obvious clear window @ the end of a street....aim for it.
yea, thats on the middle island. When u go from portland over the bridge to stauton take a left and its around there.

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Anyone ever flown the Dodo? All I've ever been able to do is 3 seconds best. Go to the airport, go on the furthest runway to the right, where the police helicopter is, or in the hangers alllll the way to the left. Anyone got any tips on how to fly it? It seems rediculously hard! :rolleyes:

I gotta work on the textures... but I have an audi replacing the sentinal and a evo6 replacing the yakuza :D :rolleyes:

· Registered
686 Posts
if your best time is STILL 3 seconds in a DODO, here's what you do:

#1 get in the dodo you dodo
#2 face staunton island on the airport strip
#3 slam the gas with the e brake up (engine should be winin')
#4 swith to side view of DODO...dodo
#5 hold which ever button it is that makes the dodo point DOWN (for example we'll say it's down so hold DOWN)
#6 release the e brake
#7 continue to hold down
#8 now dodo, when you see sparks, LET GO of the down button
#9 make sure you keep the plane parallel with the surface by tapping down
#10 NEVER press up

there it is...10 easy steps...if you can't get that...give it up dodo.

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Well, I did what you said, and it did exactly what you said it would :D Thanks btw. But i only tried it once, b/c i still have to use the chittychittybb cheat to get over the bridge :( My friend knows how to edit the game n shit, but he keeps saying he'll come over n help me out but never does. :(

oh well, i landed between the vale side and the air port in the water :/

· Premium Member
15,402 Posts
you need to take it on the bridge going from the SHORESIDE VALE..to STAUNTON ISLAND...and drive towards STAUNTON..and dont press anything but GASS...the plane will start to rise on its own..and just keep going straight in the middle(median) of the bridge..and in the air..just do slight corrections...

it should work..i find it best to get out of the air port by the normal roads..and take it slow..then on to the bridge....it worked for me..

later.

CANT WAIT VICE CITY IN 11 DAYS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.