Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first attempt at doing anything to a car in photoshop so I thought i'd just do domethign simple like a colour change.

Tried to pots these before in 'Photoshop How To's' but geocities is gay!

Any criticism and helpful hints welcome.

· Registered
403 Posts
i dl'ed photoshop today and dont have a damn clue how to do anything on there......some tips and tricks would be nice......i cant even do a simple color change.......there is so many things on there to do i dont know what to do...LOL.......im a dumbA$$ LOL...not really.....Ill learn it.....ONE day....LOL...:confused:

· Registered
1,486 Posts
importgurlie94 said:
got a question......how do u lower it......i havent figured that out......what tools do u use to crop it out and lower it like that.....thanks..
Notice a white section at the very top of the pic. It's there becos I have moved the who pic down (selecting the wheel arches, front, rear and side skirts and go out fully to the left and right of the pic). Use the Polygonal Lasso selection tool to do the tracing and then pressing the down arrow while holding the Ctrl button down. Whatever you have fenced will move.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.