Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh shit!! nice find!

This game if fuggin sick!!! Cant wait till it comes out. Gonna DL it here in a min.

REP FO YOU! (I rarely rep, you should feel honored lol)

·
Registered
854 Posts
this game is the best racing game ive ever played

omg, rep for you

·
Registered
500 Posts
Whats are your best lap times?

The best I can pull is a 2.21.223 after like 5 laps and the tires super sticky. In the 360

The freakin computer is doing 2.16's!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more practice lol

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
WOW! ALL I KNOW IS WHEN I WENT IN REVERSE I COULDNT GET OUT OF REVERSE. AND WHEN I WENT IN GEAR I COULDNT REVERSE. ALSO I STARTED PLAYING AND MY COMPUTER STARTED BEEPING. WTF1 THE CPU HEATED UP THAT QUICK. IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 5 MINUTES. DAMN I NEED TO DO SOMETHING

edit: damn caps lock button

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CRX 2 NV said:
screw the saleen, i can't even control the ferrari
The Ferrari's a piece. It's too hard to control!! The Saleen's 10x easier to race than the Ferrari. Is anyone here using a wheel? The force feedback effects are pretty killer. Almost gives you arm pump most of the time!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ryan9118 said:
The Ferrari's a piece. It's too hard to control!! The Saleen's 10x easier to race than the Ferrari. Is anyone here using a wheel? The force feedback effects are pretty killer. Almost gives you arm pump most of the time!!
Im using the driving force pro.

The demo was so tight I downloaded the full game off a torrent. Its out in germany and parts of europe, and there is a translation patch. It doesnt release world wide until march 12th.

It is quite a pain to get the full version to work, becasue it is protected by starforce cd protection software, but after 4hrs of trying I got it to work lol.

You think the ferarri is hard to control, haha try a 911 GT3!

I play on simulation with all driving aids turned off execpt for auto clutch. Its def not Gran Turismo lol. You gotta drive at least 2-3 laps before your tires get up to temp. You cant just haul ass right off the get go. Breaks need to heat up too.

Awsome Game, ill be buying it when it comes out! :tu

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spectator said:
Im using the driving force pro.

The demo was so tight I downloaded the full game off a torrent. Its out in germany and parts of europe, and there is a translation patch. It doesnt release world wide until march 12th.

It is quite a pain to get the full version to work, becasue it is protected by starforce cd protection software, but after 4hrs of trying I got it to work lol.

You think the ferarri is hard to control, haha try a 911 GT3!

I play on simulation with all driving aids turned off execpt for auto clutch. Its def not Gran Turismo lol. You gotta drive at least 2-3 laps before your tires get up to temp. You cant just haul ass right off the get go. Breaks need to heat up too.

Awsome Game, ill be buying it when it comes out! :tu
Yeah, I'm using a Driving Force Pro also. That's the thing that gets to me... is I always gotta fuckin drive like 3 laps before my tires are worth a shit. And in those 3 laps, I either spin out or someone spins me out!! Ahhhhhh!! I gotta hurry up and find that game somewhere....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts