Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having some trouble with my reverse glow guages flickering so took my trim off, removed the cluster, and re-wired them. When I went to install the cluster the only things that were working were the hazard lights, the battery light and the high beam light. Nothing else on the cluster works. I checked all the fuses both under the dash & under the hood and only 1 was popped(reverse lights). I even checked the power wires on the cluster harness and on three of the plugs there was power on the black w/red wire & the yellow w/blue. The small yellow plug with the yellow with silver dotted wire, black wire, & one other wire there was no power. I had originally connected my reverse glows on the yellow wire as the positive and the black wire as the negative and they worked fine. But now practically nothing is working on my cluster! The glow gauges still work though. ANY IDEAS!!!???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.