Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any players on here? I just got back into it within the last week or 2. so far Im in post on the 3rd or 4th major quest, and I think Ive covered most of the sub quests in the area.

Ranger/mesmer is my build. I play anywhere form a few minutes to a few hours a day.

found a lot of cool little tweaks for it to make it nearly lag free if any other guildies want to know

:D

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from you :lmao

what builds have you been doing? Im not really "guildy smart" i just play and kill shit or get killed regularily :lol

right now Im lev 13 with crappy shit

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not free to get the game, but its free to play. I have the base, guild wars. there is other expansions, and you dont need them all to play. some only get the factions disc, others get the eye of the whatever expansion

so far Im happy witht he base. you pick 5 primaries, and 5 secondaries, one each

ranger, warrior, monk, mesmer, and elementalist. my ranger mesmer decitmates at only level 13. level 20 cap, but you can always cut off all your skills and rebuild another tree. I have all my bow attacks, them I have my mesmer skills that cause health degen. I recently brought down a lev 18 boss in less then a minute, where before with my warrior I had for a day or two, struggled

fuck I checked my storage thing in the game, it saves items from deleted characters in it. I still had some holiday items :lol

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot, int eh winter, instead of PVP fights, they have giant snowball fights, skills recharge a big snowball to dorp down, others make you faster at throwing them :lol

lots of unique crap in this game

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
from you :lmao

what builds have you been doing? Im not really "guildy smart" i just play and kill shit or get killed regularily :lol

right now Im lev 13 with crappy shit
i have a level 20 archer elementist

a level 13 warrior monk and a level 17 ninja elementist

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
world of warcraft is gay as shit. most of teh people playing guild wars dont sit there for hours at a time, like people who play wow. fuck, I see more 6+ hour sessions of wow being played then guild wars lol

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
x2 even my current 7900gt struggles a little bit if I max everything out and turn on AA and AF

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dont even remember, when I made this thread, I played like 2 more days and took a break lol. 6600 was just not playing it good at high detail, went after the new card, and sorta been busy playing project torque lol

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
definitely not an 8300. if its an 8500, my card benchmarks much higher then you, but your card is "smarter" you can fold, do video compression with it (like converting a dvd to avi in like 10% of the time)

8 series + is where its at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.