Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went to gamestop and they had the Guitarhero Aerosmith (used) w/ Guitar (wired, new) for $10.

i picked up a copy of Metallica while i was at it. it was a cheap way to get the game + guitar.

Aerosmith (used) + Guitar(new) + Metallica (new) = $75

edit: i do believe this is XBOX360 only

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Hot damn this is sweet. Thanks for the heads up man! :)

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
picking up this game today :)

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you get it?

most gamestops were honoring it, i heard a few werent. anyway ToysRus online has the guitar for $8 w/ free shipping.

i found out about that deal afterwards. but of course i didnt have to wait for my guitar to be shipped.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
did you get it?

most gamestops were honoring it, i heard a few werent. anyway ToysRus online has the guitar for $8 w/ free shipping.

i found out about that deal afterwards. but of course i didnt have to wait for my guitar to be shipped.
Yea, had the wife pick it up yesterday while I was at work. Have a GH guitar that I'm just gonna use with it

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
So far, it's pretty fun. I've always been an Aerosmith fan so I dig it.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
yea, the game wasnt even the issue with me. i still havent even looked at it. i just wanted to guitar for cheap. and $10 for the wired guiter (NEW) is pretty damn cheap.
ah, yea I dunno..on the site it actually said it was just the game only. Got my GH guitar at CC awhile back for $10 so its all good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.