Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Ouch...well all i gotta say is god bless them both because that wreck hurt & i know he was hurt very bad because the guy that ran to the rescue was just holding his head up so he wouldn't strain no more..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That freaking sad & sucks...HRE 540's on that Hennessy Venom..Its Hennessy Venom viper he says it & what happened to him on that wreck on that messageboard link...But does anybody know what kind of car that was that the guys was driving that came to the rescue because if i'm Tork i'd really repay those guys that ran to his car for supporting his neck up like that so he wouldn't cause anymore injuries but he said on the thread he only broke his arm but it surely seemed like more but he probably just went into shock.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If you guys read on the messageboard that the thread hoster posted above the video link...His name is Torq or Tork on that link you'll hear him say something he lost control also when he hit a pretty hard gravel trap to but i'm sure he was running wider than 295/40 tires in the rear so thats why im still trying to figure out myself how he lost control.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Boricua said:
ppl say it wasn't a tire blown, he was playing with the E-brake and he lost control...
man, that shit sucks forreals. Good to hear they survived, tho. :nod

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
civicilian said:
man, that shit sucks forreals. Good to hear they survived, tho. :nod

Yeah really sucks...but good thing yeah they did live...Seems like that car tumbled like 3-4 times because it finally just came to a stop when the rescue car came to the rescue. But i'm sure that guy has hell of a lot of money to be able to afford another Viper especially if its HEnnessy Venom + HRE 540 wheels on it.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm 70% completed with EMT school, already up to EMT intermediate & only way to support anybody from going unconscious or sustaining anymore injuries is you're to post to support the head & keep it up so the body doesn't sustain any lower body pain...for ex. if you notice you notice why EMT's put that brace on people neck when they're involved in a wreck thats for that main purpose.

·
Registered
104 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
I'm 70% completed with EMT school, already up to EMT intermediate & only way to support anybody from going unconscious or sustaining anymore injuries is you're to post to support the head & keep it up so the body doesn't sustain any lower body pain...for ex. if you notice you notice why EMT's put that brace on people neck when they're involved in a wreck thats for that main purpose.

you sure about that? cuz i am a student nurse (lvn), and as i know you are specific to emergencies.. you probably know better than me in this instance. but, i dont think consciousness has anything to do with head movement. yes, im sure most know that keeping the spine/neck in alignment is vital, but it wouldnt help consciousness at all. unless the intercranial pressure was increasing.. but then the level of counsiousness would be altered and pupils equal round reaction to light would differ. transporting the patient on a backboard with a neck brace is crucial so any injuries to the spine dont worsen, i understand. but again, i dont think its "the only way to support anybody from going unconscious" as you stated above. teach me if im wrong =]

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
evolution_sfv said:
you sure about that? cuz i am a student nurse (lvn), and as i know you are specific to emergencies.. you probably know better than me in this instance. but, i dont think consciousness has anything to do with head movement. yes, im sure most know that keeping the spine/neck in alignment is vital, but it wouldnt help consciousness at all. unless the intercranial pressure was increasing.. but then the level of counsiousness would be altered and pupils equal round reaction to light would differ. transporting the patient on a backboard with a neck brace is crucial so any injuries to the spine dont worsen, i understand. but again, i dont think its "the only way to support anybody from going unconscious" as you stated above. teach me if im wrong =]

Oh ok cool...No i'm not saying you're wrong because you have a great write up & great pointers because in the medical so hundreds of different ways to assist your patients in proper ways...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.